Hi Guys

Xaxidoro

That-one-guy-only-using-Touhou-models
It's pronounced Zax-eh-door-oh, damn it.

Like my status says, I'd like to think playing Brawl Minus since 1.5 means something, when it probably doesn't because I'm probably really ass at the game.

It all started with seeing the first Reversal Meteor Minus video posted by Lhasheil; man that was epic.

No one ever wants to play with me locally and I don't want to play online because I'm petty and picky as hell about the lag. I probably don't know anything but I'm hereeeeeeeeeee..

I'm not sure what motivated me to make an account, especially after waiting for so long; I guess I wanted to a share a few words, finally. I doubt it'll actually lead to much but I hope it'll at least be a blast being on here every now and then. I probably won't be very active, I think; I don't know.

So hi.

Oh right, I like Touhou a lot, I am a very good Dance Dance Revolution player, and I draw chicken scratch; that's about it.

Darxmarx

The Learning Star Warrior
Howdy! Enjoy your stay on the forums! Honestly, it's fine if you don't have much to say. For example, the only things I talk about are dumb jokes and Kirby. ;P
It's always neat to see how long people have known about Minus. I can't remember which version I originally started playing with, but it was definitely years ago.

Would you say that you have any favorite Touhou songs?

Xaxidoro

Thanks for the welcome, Darxmarx; I'm afraid my sense of humor is shiet though..

You remind me a lot of my friend, John. He only plays Kirby, uses a Kirby icon on Steam, and Kirby is most definitely his most favorite fictional character of all time.
He used to play Brawl Minus with me, but now he refuses to even play fighting games with me. Sigh.. he was the last person to play Smash with around me.

As for favorite stuff, I have lists written down prepared for situations like these. Copy-and-pasted from said document:
1: The Girl's Secret Room
2: Maiden's Capriccio
3: Pure Furies ~ Whereabouts of the Heart
4: Flight of the Bamboo Cutter
5: Reach for the Moon, Immortal Smoke
6: Satori Maiden - 3rd Eye
7: Pandemonic Planet
8: Deaf to All but the Song
9: Gensokyo Millenium
10: The Dark Blowhole

Darxmarx

The Learning Star Warrior
Well, sorry to hear about John then. A Kirby is always there! Whenever a cake is stolen
Also, excellent taste in song choice. Gotta love how you put Flight of the Bamboo Cutter and Reach for the Moon, Immortal Smoke right next to each other.

Xaxidoro

Ayyy it's like that movie from the 40s, Gilda, said: "Hate is a very exciting emotion."

Pin Clock

Project Leader
Minus Backroom
As for favorite stuff, I have lists written down prepared for situations like these. Copy-and-pasted from said document:
1: The Girl's Secret Room
2: Maiden's Capriccio
3: Pure Furies ~ Whereabouts of the Heart
4: Flight of the Bamboo Cutter
5: Reach for the Moon, Immortal Smoke
6: Satori Maiden - 3rd Eye
7: Pandemonic Planet
8: Deaf to All but the Song
9: Gensokyo Millenium
10: The Dark Blowhole

I approve of this taste, you may stay on these forums.

Xaxidoro

Thank you for your agreement and your welcome, Pin Clock.

I am honored to have your permission to remain here.