HI Everyone

ROBx4

Hello, As you can read on the left, my name is ROBx4 and before you ask I had that name before I mained R.O.B.
When I was kid I played a lot of Smash64. 99 stock battles were common among my friends and I. Never owned a GameCube so my melee experiences were few and far between so I was never very good at it and didn't really like it at the time. Then Brawl came out and I played the hell out of it. I burned though 4 controllers one summer (3rd party ones) playing laggy wifi battles with friends. When I finally got bored of vBrawl and looked into mods, I found PM and B- And chose B- because why would I want Brawl to be more like the smash I didn't like. I have since started following competitive smash and love to watch melee and PM but still don't like to play it.

Darxmarx

The Learning Star Warrior
Welcome to the forums! I also prefer Smash 64 over Melee.

Out of curiosity, who do you main in 64?

The Concept

Philosopher & Assassin
Welcome.
Make yourself at home in this realm.

Tybis

Resident Minusaur
Minus Backroom
I have since started following competitive smash and love to watch melee and PM but still don't like to play it.
Same here. Really fun to watch, but Minus is my favorite to play.

Anyways howdy man. :D

Greatest_Aether

Forum Reg of sorts
Hey, welcome to the forums! Your introduction to Bawl Minus (played vBrawl, got sick of it, found B- and played it) is really similar to mine. Anyway, have fun on the forums!