Heya

Windego

Pew Pew Pew Buster
Hello, how's it going? I've been playing Brawl Minus for over a year now and decided I should try joining you guys here :) So hi! Also, can someone explain to me what the differences are between Brawl - and Zeus? I don't know any nihongo and Zeus is the only mod I haven't tried yet lol

Greatest_Aether

Forum Reg of sorts
Hey, welcome to the forums! If you need to learn Zeus, just ask me! Zeus is like.....well, imagine Minus and Project M had a baby named Zeus.

Darxmarx

The Learning Star Warrior
Hello sir. Enjoy your stay.
Zeus is just as Greatest Aether said. However, many elements of Zeus are its own and not necessarily taken from other Brawl mods.

Greatest_Aether

Forum Reg of sorts
Yeah, but still...
@Windego Don't expect many people to know about Zeus. It's tragically underplayed. I wouldn't be playing now without its Final Smashes without a Smash Ball.
No wait, I would.

Windego

Pew Pew Pew Buster
Yeah, but still...
@Windego Don't expect many people to know about Zeus. It's tragically underplayed. I wouldn't be playing now without its Final Smashes without a Smash Ball.
No wait, I would.
Well I'm legitimately curious to try it out but I heard it crashes a lot and it put me off on trying it. What does it take from PM and Minus? Does it have Melee physics with Minus characters or something?

Greatest_Aether

Forum Reg of sorts
@Windego Sorry for the late reply. Zeus has the broken-ess from Minus, and the competitive feel of PM. Not as much though. Like Sonic has dsmash and fair from PM and the air dodge thing from both mods.
Also not sure where you got the idea of Zeus crashing. It only did it 1 time for me and I play it a lot. Maybe they were talking about Minus 3.Q or something.

Windego

Pew Pew Pew Buster
Possibly. I really like Sonic in PM but prefer the mechanics of Minus...I'm gonna try out Zeus sometime and see how it goes. Also don't worry about it, thanks for answering :)

Greatest_Aether

Forum Reg of sorts
That's awesome.
I've known most of them but they're hard to do. Super taunt takes a while and it is hard to stay at 160% and throw an oppenent.