Hey...

Greatest_Aether

Forum Reg of sorts
My (user)name is Greatest_Aether, and I've been playing Brawl Minus for about 2-3 years, and it is my favorite mod. I main Ike and Ness, but I also am pretty good with Roy and Link. I don't have a friend code yet because I had one before the shutdown and didn't register it. So I formatted my save file, but I got all my characters and stages back, so that's good enough for me. I found this site and said, "Why not?". So here I am! (I'll update this post when I get a friend code)

Gold_TSG

Can't stop The Dorf Train.
Be sure to get that friend code and join us on wifi. As unstable as it can be sometimes, I'm sure others would like to play with ya.

Tybis

Resident Minusaur
Minus Backroom
Howdy sir, glad to have you here. :D
Hey, what's your favorite stage?

Greatest_Aether

Forum Reg of sorts
@Tybis My favorite stage is probably Pokemon Stadium 2 or FD. You?
@Gold_TSG I'm just about to get my friend code, but I'm at my friends house and he also wants to play so we'll probably be switching out every match. I'll make a new post with my friend code when I get it.
Edit: Actually, my friend might play with us.

Last edited by a moderator:

Greatest_Aether

Forum Reg of sorts
Hey, just got my friend code! It's 1036-7924-8172! Gold_TSG, want to do a match? I'm on 3.Q.
(Sorry about double post.)

Gold_TSG

In a short while. I need to finish my workout, shower, and let my bro finish up with his game. I'll let you know when I'm ready.

Gold_TSG

I'll be on in a few minutes. Just need to set everything up and add you

Gold_TSG

I assume you are done? :(

Gold_TSG

You. I was just playing with you, after all. You guys left and I couldn't get back in.

Gold_TSG

You are nowhere to be seen. I assume I was too late D:

Greatest_Aether

Forum Reg of sorts
Oh, sorry man! I thought you got offline! Stay online, I go on it right now!
EDIT: Actually, I have stuff to do. Maybe tomorrow?

Gold_TSG

Whatever works.