Hey Shoobies!

Kobi_D

Um hey. I'm Kobi D, and this game ruined my Project M career.

RIP.

I've been playing this since 3.5, and I've updated to 4.0b. I actually have no idea who I main, most of the characters I play include Fox, Wolf, Ness, Lucas, Falcon, Kirby, and Bowser. Although at this point, I can pick up the majority of the cast pretty easily.

This game is crazy fun, and I'm trying to slowly but surely bring this to the public smash community who hasn't heard of us by now.

I TO Sm4sh and PM, and I believe that I'm gonna be running Brawl Minus Locals if the friendlies set up gets popular (I have no doubts that it won't)

I'm from Massachusetts, fresh outta high school. (Out in June)

I also mod the game in my spare time (light graphical mods like menu changes, looking to gameplay changes soon.) I can post one of my small builds if I can get it to my standards.

Yeah.

Pin Clock

Project Leader
Minus Backroom
Hey Kobi_D, welcome aboard, I'm glad you're really enjoying the game!

Destructo

Failure Incarnate
You must stop now if you ever wish to escape the cult of Minus.

THEY WILL SHOVE BUTT PLUGS IN YOUR EAR AND TURN YOU INTO A HAMSTER.

But really, just the sound of a menu mod is great. I hope it fixes the white bars around the CSS. Can't wait to see how it looks. I have my own custom build on Brawlvault, and I'm always updating it with the newest stuff I find.

Kobi_D

Hey Kobi_D, welcome aboard, I'm glad you're really enjoying the game!
Hey man thanks! Appreciate your work on the game!

Little too late on that end haha.

It's fine though, I just play the characters I would never play in PM so I can adapt easier.

Which is to say, just Ganondorf; I got too accustomed to timing his aerials with L-Cancels and having less lag to do stuff. Ironic since he was the main reason I got Brawl Minus in the first place.

Destructo

Failure Incarnate
Try out Roy. He's my boy (insert Lenny face here) .

snidbert63

Certified n00b
It's fine though, I just play the characters I would never play in PM so I can adapt easier.

Which is to say, just Ganondorf; I got too accustomed to timing his aerials with L-Cancels and having less lag to do stuff. Ironic since he was the main reason I got Brawl Minus in the first place.
Really? If you want a real Ganondorf, go check out Project Ganondorf. It's compatible with PM and replaces the lame Ganondorf with not one, but TWO awesome Ganondorfs!

Turk Injaydii

Brawl Zeus Bandwagon-Rider

THEY WILL SHOVE BUTT PLUGS IN YOUR EAR AND TURN YOU INTO A HAMSTER.

But really, just the sound of a menu mod is great. I hope it fixes the white bars around the CSS. Can't wait to see how it looks. I have my own custom build on Brawlvault, and I'm always updating it with the newest stuff I find.

HELP ME STOP YOUR BUILD FROM CRASHING!!!!! Dx