Hey Guys!

ohyeahmrkrabs

The Meta Knightmare
I am a member of smash boards and i have been playing Brawl Minus for a while. I love the game and I decided to sign up here under the same username.

SmashBoards page: http://smashboards.com/members/ohyeahmrkrabs.321169/

I have also created a guide on Meta Knight in Brawl Minus (its still in production) on smash boards, and I was wondering if I could post it here as well, because Brawl Minus is still growing and the Brawl Minus community is not over at smash boards, its here. So nobody is interested in the guide yet. Here is a link to the guide: http://smashboards.com/guides/come-...-a-fight-a-brawl-minus-meta-knight-guide.534/

-ABOUT ME:

I play all smash games competitively except for Melee and Smash 64, and I have been a fan of smash bros ever since I played Brawl. I thought Brawl was the best game ever back then, then I got into hacking, and I learned about the hacking community and how nice it was. Then one day I was looking for hacks to install, and I found Brawl Minus. After that I got REALLY into smash, and I learned how to play smash competitively, and that changed me. I LOVE the smash community, and I'm glad to be a part of it.

I main Meta Knight in Brawl and Brawl Minus.
I main Captain Falcon and Diddy Kong in Smash 4.
Meta_Knight%28Clear%29.png

-
THINGS I'M PROUD OF:

Attending APEX 2015, Winning small tournaments, and being a part of the community!

I hope to see every one of you around this site, thank you if you read this whole thing, peace.

ohyeahmrkrabs

The Meta Knightmare
Hello, and welcome to the Brawl Minus community!

As a Meta Knight player, have you heard of the reworks he will be receiving in 4.0? What are your thoughts on them?
I haven't heard much about 4.0, probably because I was busy doing other things.

Pin Clock

Project Leader
Minus Backroom
Where could a find a list of changes in 4.0?

Be careful of double-posting here. If you make a post and wish to add something to it, you can always hit the edit button.

As for Meta Knight changes in 4.0...

Meta Knight is just about done. We've changed a few things. I'll write up a more detailed version of this later, but Meta Knight's jab is reverted to vBrawl and improved to function like Sm4sh, with a limited time on the jab and a hitbox at the end of the attack sending foes away. It should now function as a move that can repel foes without being annoying to fight or giving Meta Knight a free escape.
Meta Knight's fSmash charge animation has been reverted to vBrawl, but the attack is the same as before. It actually looks like he's performing a speedy and powerful strike now! The heal on his pummel has been removed, as it had no reason to be there when it was coded in, and later on it made uThrow easier to survive, but as compensation, its damage has been increased from 2%-3%.
Also, the dAir we've been testing in this build, which was a weak meteor, was discovered to be exploitable to carry foes to death. If it was explained before, this move will be reworked to not be a free kill against the cast in a way that's no different than MAX Beta Falco and Zelda's nAirs. More details in the future!

Meta Knight
uTaunt
Removed a vBrawl related bone glitch that caused MK to have a really tall vertical hurtbox

uThrow
Damage dealt to both Meta Knight and his opponent have been reduced from 45%-25%
When MK was normalized back in 3.01 (also known as MAX 1.01), the damage for this move was never altered to match Meta Knight's damage capabilities. Now an MK in the lead will have to give a little more of a fight before making this move his go-to.