Help with some coding questions?

Ph0x3h

Hey there fellahs! It's been far too long since I've seen you. In fact, so long that I only have MAX 1.0 and totally thought that was the last update to Minus. Anyways, I'll get on that soon enough. What I need help with first, it removing those damn deadweight hitboxes. Can anyone help me out with this. I took a look through the 3.3 code and found this line:

Action 0x45 (hitstun) deadweight ‘bump’ angle 0x169 -> 0x16D [standardtoaster]
* 04FA9370 0000016D
* 04FA92F8 0000016D

What exactly does this do? And how can I change it so that I remove that hitstun deadweight hitbox entirely? Since I don't play online with Minus, I make a ton of random changes to my code for fun and optimal individuality. Thanks a ton for your help!

Ph0x3h

Well, judging from the description it gave in the headline, it seems that it affects the angle itself rather than the actual existence of the hitbox... Though you definitely gave me an idea... P:M doesn't have this hitbox and unfortunately, none of the code is labelled in any way...

Perhaps that first bit of code to locate that section perhaps? I'll do what I can.

As for testing them out right now, I am unable to. My brother has the wii currently and so I would have nothing to test with. Bummer.

EDIT: Tried using that stuff to locate the code in the PM gct but couldn't find anything that matched. Damn it....

Last edited by a moderator: