Hello there minus community.

TheXzoron

I am an actual human being who exists in the same realm you do here is a picture of my hand to prove I exist.
8fTlVP2.jpg

I have been playing Brawl- for a whopping 30 minutes and I really like it so far. I hope to get better at it. Actually I did play this mod a year or so ago when I found it randomly and played it casually with a friend a few times we had a blast, but whatever the game has completely changed since then. I haven't even touched smash in about a year or so as well so I guess I'm a complete scrub. Uhhh I like anime and manga good day sir I'm wrapping up this postsdjtg askl;djh kl;sjdh; jsh; .

TheXzoron

I like your evidence. lol
Welcome to the community!
Welcome to the forums. :D
Thank you
Feel free to ask any questions about the mod and we will answer to the best of our ability.
I cannot think of any questions in particular right now, but if they show up I will not hesitate to ask.
You'll find these forums will come in handy with help improving your game!
I like how the forums look, and the content is well organized here. You and the rest of the staff here are doing a good job.
There's a good number of us who are really good practice partners.
Well would you like to have a practice match with me then? :)))))

The Concept

Philosopher & Assassin
Welcome, TheXzoron. I am The Concept. I exist in the same realm as you do, but I am no human. I'm just the personification of an idea.
I'd love to see your skill. We can improve each other, and I'm usually good for a few rounds.
Make yourself at home and all the other things the other members said.

Bashdemears

Jiggs2stronk
Pretty much if you're trying to learn...

Goal:
To fourstock Glyph and Gold.

Who to learn from:
Darx, Thor, Concept, Owo and I are all very good and around the same skill level. Though I'm weird in my take on each character.

Bent 00

Longtime Limit Breaker
Goal:
To fourstock Glyph and Gold.
Ha ha, that's rich... No one around here is going to four-stock either of those two anytime soon.
Who to learn from:
Darx, Thor, Concept, Owo and I are all very good and around the same skill level. Though I'm weird in my take on each character.
I want to play you at some point, Bash.

The real key to getting very good is to play against other skilled players often. In-person, if possible, since even a little lag dumbs down the game significantly.

Bashdemears

Jiggs2stronk
I was going toe to toe with Gold the other day. He seemed salty. The problem is, bent you're always active at insane hours.

Bent 00

Longtime Limit Breaker
I was going toe to toe with Gold the other day. He seemed salty. The problem is, bent you're always active at insane hours.
Really? What characters were you playing? I'd be surprised if anyone (except maybe Glyph) could 4-stock his DK.

As for my insane hours... Well, that's night shift for ya. I'll have to play you on one of my off days.

The Concept

Philosopher & Assassin
I have yet to beat Glyph. I'm going to kill his R.O.B. That is my mission. I got him to one stock then fell into a combo. I was so close...

Bent 00

Longtime Limit Breaker
Don't feel bad -- I've played Glyph's R.O.B. more than 30 times IIRC, and I only beat it 2 or 3 times.

The Concept

Philosopher & Assassin
I don't feel too bad. He felt it was a good enough match to post on the YouTube replays. I recorded the match and looked back and saw what mistakes I made and when I failed to punish him. I'll get him next time.
Also, I see this "IIRC" term used more than once, and I have no idea what it means.

The Concept

Philosopher & Assassin
Ah. I knew it had nothing to do with irc lol

Bashdemears

Jiggs2stronk
Bent, I was using jigglypuff the whole time. I got his DK down to two stocks though. Notably, I made a comback against his Dorf and beat it. Beat his falcon 2/4 times. When he used other characters, I won every other time.