Hello! I'm Matt.

DarkMatterGaming

Cap~Tain Fal~con! He's our hero!
Or DarkMatterGaming, or KnivesInAToaster, or that nobody who no one knows. I heard of Brawl Minus through a friend who talked about Ganon doing 666% with the Warlock Punch, played Project M for about 10 minutes, and then dropped it for this. I haven't played it yet since it's being a hassle, but I'm hoping that this'll be as ridiculous and amazing as it's been built up to be.

Glad to meet you all! c:

Bent 00

Longtime Limit Breaker
I haven't played it yet since it's being a hassle, but I'm hoping that this'll be as ridiculous and amazing as it's been built up to be.
You won't be disappointed when you finally get it working. Minus is a ton of fun, especially when played locally with friends.

My title over there may say "Disappointed Minus Fan", but that's only because the devs refuse to put in something that totally deserves to be included. Not supposed to talk about it outside of its dedicated topic, though...

Welcome to the forums!

Last edited by a moderator:

Darxmarx

The Learning Star Warrior
Ello, good sir. Hopefully, everything will be to your liking.
Enjoy your stay! :D

Gold_TSG

Can't stop The Dorf Train.
Enough is enough Bent

AeroIncarnated

The Only Hero
I'm the Sprite guy. I do nothing all day but drink god's nectar, Sprite. Also I make costumes and shiz.

justadood

Just a dood with ideas
Welcome to the community! :D There are a lot of different topics to check here out if you get the time; you can drop suggestions for characters in the appropriate topic in the characters section, and a lot of times the development members will read them and consider new ideas or new directions based on community feedback. ^-^ Also be sure to check out the April Fools change-log and have yourself a good laugh or two, or entertain some of the listed "ideas" there, and maybe offer input on why you think some things in there wouldn't be that bad and why or how they could work or whatever :p
i'd encourage you todrop by and check out my page, but it's just more about brainstorming than actual conception of a moveset, so it's only really worth the time if you enjoy using your imagination without needing results of it seen immediately (or in most cases at all), or if you may happen to have a good enough idea, or an idea you feel is good, that the dev team may decide to try out seeing how it could work

Last edited by a moderator: