hehe necesary

lunamaria

during "charge" of d-smash and up smash retain with multihit and quit damage and well, the charge in the ledges also helps his game

work of the yoyo smashes ness if you do not want something as simple as that

Tybis

Resident Minusaur
Minus Backroom
Yeah it's a little difficult to understand you. I think I know what you're saying though.

If I understand, then Fsmash/Usmash's hitbox on charge is pretty much one of my favorite things about him, even though I don't play Ness very much. :cool:
Somewhat different topic; how do you make the yoyo string shorter? I swear Ness pulls it in sometimes, if only just a little. Anyone else get that feeling?

Glyph

I can't say I've ever noticed that, bit knowing minus its certainly possible. Could also have to do with walls or something?

Tybis

Resident Minusaur
Minus Backroom
I can't say I've ever noticed that, bit knowing minus its certainly possible. Could also have to do with walls or something?
Yeah that might be it. I wonder if it'd be possible to reel it in or "walk the dog" on-command?

NEWB

I've also wanted to do yo yo tricks with. Could they be taunts? Ness' moves are pretty good as is I think.

Last edited by a moderator:

lunamaria

yes, the moveset is very good, but receives NOTHING, no bonus charge, and the charge in the ledges... would be great to do

in the charges of yoyo smash

Tybis

Resident Minusaur
Minus Backroom
yes, the moveset is very good, but receives NOTHING, no bonus charge, and the charge in the ledges... would be great to do

in the charges of yoyo smash
Yoyo smashes don't actually gain damage with charging??? Weird... kinda like Zero Suit's Fsmash.
I'm not sure if it's possible to make it charge in that case (since Zamus' couldn't really be edited either). I'm not 100% sure though since I'm no PSA pro.