[Graphics/Video Editing] DyllonStej

DyllonStej

1) Tell us a little bit about yourself: Where are you from? What are your hobbies? Are you working or in school?
  • I am from the United States, and currently live in New Jersey. My hobbies include playing video games and making Smash Bros. related videos for my Youtube Channel. I am currently a Junior (11th Grade) in High School.
2) What are some previous projects you have worked on? Have any of these been group efforts?
  • A few of my longer videos on my channel could be counted as some of my "projects", including an entire TAS of the Subspace Emissary with the Project M Modification. I've done all of my work by myself, though.
3) Can you provide any examples of your editing work?
  • My Youtube Channel has all of my works in editing, though specific examples include my aforementioned Subspace Emissary TAS, alongside a couple of Brawl Minus videos.
4) Are you active in the Smash community in any way? Do you play Brawl Minus or Zeus?
  • I am not in the competitive scene of Smash Bros., due to my age and current priorities of school, though I have played Brawl Minus since its 2.X.6 iteration.
5) What video editing software do you use? Provided you can do so, what methods are available to you to capture footage of Brawl Minus?
  • I use Adobe Premiere Pro to edit my videos, and I also have access to After Effects. I can capture footage of Brawl Minus through the Dolphin Emulator I use to make TASes by either using its built-in recording function or using third-party recording software like FFSplit or OBS.