[Graphics || Model Maker/Editor] Dr.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr.

I'll keep this thread simple and minimal.
I'm Dr. and I'm applying for a "Graphics || Model Maker" spot in the Brawl Minus Backroom.
Since Minus already implemented BrawlEx, we can now have more alternate costumes.
What I have in mind is making exclusive Alternate Costumes for Minus MAX that add to the sillyness.
Also, I could improve the hud and other graphics to make Minus even prettier.

Since there is no specific template for this I took some liberties but also added relevant information.

1) Tell us a little bit about yourself: Where are you from? What are your hobbies? Are you working or in school?
  • I'm from Nuevo León, México. My hobbies center around creating stuff and seeking knowledge, some of my hobbies include: drawing, writing, watching informational videos and making Brawl hacks ofcourse. I'm currently in the last semester of college and jobless.
2) What are some previous projects you have worked on? Have any of these been group efforts?
  • I've tried to integrate to some projects before but I lost track of them and time just flew by. I was in a project called "Sacred" which focused on Legend of Zelda themed hacks. I'm currently in a possible project called "Strife" but tbh this one seems a little fishy, I only know 1 member of the "team" and the only thing I've made is CSP's/BP's
3) Can you provide any examples of your work?
  • CSP's
    gotenks00.png
    00.png
    csp.png
    CSP06_zpsdb5ae757.png
    I'm providing these CSP's as an example, but I'd like to note that I love @Pin Clock CSP's

• Model Imports
4) Are you active in the Smash community in any way? Do you play Brawl Minus or Zeus?
  • I'm active in the Smash Brawl hacking scene, I frequently visit the KC:MM forums. I play Brawl Minus, it's so much fun playing free-for-all with my friends.
5) How much free time can you devote to the project?
  • Since I do this as a hobby and this is the one I enjoy the most, I'd assume I can spend about 5~6 hours daily.
Other Important Info:
I know my ways within BrawlBox and how materials work (for the most part), that's how I achieved these effects (in Jigglypuff, Bowser's Mask & Sir Kibble's armor).
I render CSP's on 3ds Max and use Photoshop for slight adjustments.
I'm constantly improving to make better use of 3ds Max and all of its tools.

Status
Not open for further replies.