Gecko won't load with Dolphin

Lucis Perficio

Radiant Hero of Blue Flames
Completely out of the blue, Gecko OS will no longer load Minus or PM via Dolphin. I've tried changing the hook type, yet in each case, after selecting Launch Game, the game doesn't load, and the VPS and FPS become static. I've tried clearing my virtual SD card and reorganizing the directory, but to no avail.

Please don't bother telling me to boot til it works, lol I want an actual solution.

Lucis Perficio

Well, I've gotten it to load, but now Roy's placement is above the Random select, and the Random select also has a Roy icon, causing the game to freeze and Dolphin to stop working whenever I hover over either. There are a total of three Roy icons. lol

And when using Wario's dThrow, the one where he farts on you, the game freezes.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lucis Perficio

I've progressed with the issue. It only seems to happen with hook type VBI. Switching to GC Pad fixes the Roy glitch, though the game will still occasionally freeze for no particular reason.

Furthermore, snapshots just save as black and white static, another issue which is recent.

Doqtor Kirby

Resident Design Nitpicker
Minus Backroom
On Dolphin, you should ALWAYS set the hooktype to AXNextFrame. Any other hooktype causes problems in Dolphin.

e~ ninja'd af