Ganondorf's taunts

Momurderer

Bazooka Koopa
Howdy. I had a question about Ganon's taunts. His side taunt where he punches his fists together is pretty cool and I was wondering what everyone would think if it would give some type of buff to him. Maybe just put some dark magic on his fist so that the next punch would deal it and maybe be a bit stronger? I really don't think he needs any buffs and I like him just the way he is, or was before 3.Q but I've heard that things are changing, however it was a thought that crossed my mind.
I just think that it would be badass knock someone away, smack his fists together, and then be ready to deliver a fearful whack. Maybe it could be only done a certain number of times per stock to prevent it from getting carried away.
Don't even know if the team wants to do anything with anybody's taunts, I remember seeing a few taunts with options being discussed before, but just thought I'd mention it.

Thor

Howdy. I had a question about Ganon's taunts. His side taunt where he punches his fists together is pretty cool and I was wondering what everyone would think if it would give some type of buff to him. Maybe just put some dark magic on his fist so that the next punch would deal it and maybe be a bit stronger? I really don't think he needs any buffs and I like him just the way he is, or was before 3.Q but I've heard that things are changing, however it was a thought that crossed my mind.
I just think that it would be badass knock someone away, smack his fists together, and then be ready to deliver a fearful whack. Maybe it could be only done a certain number of times per stock to prevent it from getting carried away.
Don't even know if the team wants to do anything with anybody's taunts, I remember seeing a few taunts with options being discussed before, but just thought I'd mention it.

Down taunt is invincible. It's actually really good for avoiding final smashes, in free for alls when you're in a giant cluser, and has utility in teams 2v1s [better than shielding if your teammate dies off the side].

Given that some have no useful taunts or alterations [Falco is one example, there are others], I don't think Ganondorf needs taunt buffs at the moment.

Cool idea though.

Gold_TSG

Can't stop The Dorf Train.
The only thing that needs a serious buff right now is 4.0's progress.