Download Links for Brawl Minus Zeus RSBE

The Concept

Philosopher & Assassin
Due to popular demand, I have uploaded Zeus 2.0, 2.2, and 2.3 for downloading.
It has also come to my attention the the official forum download link for Zeus 2.3 is broken.
I guess one could just redirect the link to the one I'm posting below, but I'm not in charge of website management nor do I know how it all works.
Enjoy the hidden gem of Brawl Minus Zeus.
Farewell.

Zeus 2.0
Zeus 2.2
Zeus 2.3
Zeus 2.4

The Concept

Philosopher & Assassin
2.3 is most recent. My people love 2.2, probably because it was the first one we tried. I haven't experimented with 2.0. As far as I've seen, the differences are minor, or I haven't played enough to find them or notice.

If Zeus is that popular, we can make a thread noting the differences.

Last edited by a moderator:

Baby_Sneak

zeus will always have a special place in me heart. heck, sometime this year, i might host a zeus tournament.

The Concept

Philosopher & Assassin
That'd get people into Zeus. I haven't played in a while due to custom building tests and Wifi with Minus. I need to get back on it.

The Concept

Philosopher & Assassin
Hello world. No, I'm not a basic program. I just have an update.
Zeus 2.4
I was annoyed with the fact that the only place to get Zeus 2.4 was through chat....shouldn't be that way. Therefore, here we are.

Edit: It seems that I was mistaken. The Zeus 2.4 download is on the main page, but I had to zoom out to see it. That's why I thought it was only available through chat. Either way, now it's here too.

Last edited by a moderator:

justadood

Just a dood with ideas
oooh :D any changelist or previews (outside the chat)?

The Concept

Philosopher & Assassin
At this point, one would have to ask Glitch about it or visit the Zeus website. Hope you can read Japanese.
I do hope to document some changes, but those would be major changes, not minor ones.

Pikmin1211

Pikmin Sergeant.
Due to popular demand, I have uploaded Zeus 2.0, 2.2, and 2.3 for downloading.
It has also come to my attention the the official forum download link for Zeus 2.3 is broken.
I guess one could just redirect the link to the one I'm posting below, but I'm not in charge of website management nor do I know how it all works.
Enjoy the hidden gem of Brawl Minus Zeus.
Farewell.

Zeus 2.0
Zeus 2.2
Zeus 2.3
Zeus 2.4

Hey, sorry to necro this, but all the links are dead. Does anybody happen to have these older Zeus versions? They don't seem to exist anywhere else online.