Dolphin Minus

Quelkaima

Long-time lurker here. Love Minus. Blah blah blah.

I've been trying to get Minus to run on Dolphin 4.0.2 using Glitch's tutorial, but I feel like I'm missing a step somewhere. Cheats are enabled, SD.raw is in the right place (in \Dolphin\Sys\Wii now), SD card insert is checked, boot.elf is loaded up, AXNextFrame is manually chosen, but when I tell it to launch within Gecko, it says "SD codes not found".

I'm not sure what else I can do.

Glyph

Asked Glitch about it, got this from him:

[1:16:08 PM] Glitch: Yes, he put SD.raw in the wrong directory
[1:16:26 PM] Glitch: Because his gecko should be the purple one with axnextframe already selected

That means NOTHING to me but hey at least its progress right?

Lightning

Ikesexual
Would you mind telling me the exact place of where you placed the SD.raw? I know, off the top of my head, that there are 2 locations with that folder layout. Start with C:\ if you may.

Last edited by a moderator:

Quelkaima

That means NOTHING to me but hey at least its progress right?
It means about the same to me as well, unfortunately, since I tried putting boot.elf in the same & different directories and it had the same default green background.

Would you mind telling us the exact place of where you placed the SD.raw? I know, off the top of my head, that there are 2 locations with that folder layout. Start with C:/ if you may.
C:\Program Files\Dolphin\Sys\Wii\SD.raw (64-bit Win7 & 64-bit Dolphin) -- I just overwrote the default card with the Brawl- one from the tutorial.

Lightning

Ikesexual
C:\Program Files\Dolphin\Sys\Wii\SD.raw (64-bit Win7 & 64-bit Dolphin) -- I just overwrote the default card with the Brawl- one from the tutorial.
Do me a favor? Can you place it inside Documents/Dolphin Emulator/Wii
This is where I place it and it works. Try and see if that works.

Quelkaima

Do me a favor? Can you place it inside Documents/Dolphin Emulator/Wii
This is where I place it and it works. Try and see if that works.

That fixed it! Well, mostly. Some of the graphics were garbled, but nothing WinImage couldn't fix. Thanks a bunch!
Also, that would explain everything. I don't look in the documents folder for game stuff. That's just plain silly. :p