Dolphin 5.0-321 Netplay Build

Dusk

Equals Trash
Playtester
Hey everyone Dusk here, seeing as we're in the lame duck period of minus I decided to make a netplay build for minus. I don't know how long this build will be used seeing as 4.0mega will be coming out "soontm" but I feel like it's time that we move onto a better version of dolphin. So without further delay here is the download link. You would have to set your default ISO to brawl and I highly recommend you change the default graphics settings to Auto (Multiple of 640x528) or better if your baller graphics card can handle it. If you already have 5.0-321 due to following anther's ladder for other games such as melee or PM then path your SD card to minus and include the Minus Gecko launcher from the previous version with your other ISOs. Hopefully I didn't leave anything out so lets break the limits of breaking the limits :random:

Edit: Forgot to point out is that if you are unfamiliar with this build and you use an adapter the way you select an adapter is go to controllers and on the port you use you should see standard controller. Click on it to bring up a drop down menu and click on gamecube adapter for wii u.

Edit 2: According to Fivavoa new buffer formula is actually ping/8 usually rounding up.

Last edited:

Fivavoa

Uwaaaaa~~!
Playtester
Edit 2: New buffer formula is ping/4 usually rounding up.

Actually this is only for Melee, PM and Brawl follows PING/8 so by extension I'd assume Minus would be in this range as well.