DK air taunt bug

Gold_TSG

Can't stop The Dorf Train.
When using down B in the air during the slowdown of an ended match, there appears to be a chance that it can cause the game to crash. This has happened 3 times to me over the last week.

Smilindeth

I've been doing that with DK for quite some time now and haven't run into a crash from it. If it was something added in his recent buffs, maybe I just haven't been playing him enough recently, but if it is something from a while ago, I haven't seen it be the cause.

Are you using any special skins on him?
Is the crash at the start of him doing it, middle, or end of the animation, or is it when it is trying to hit the result screen?
Or could it be him doing it, then trying to cancel it into itself?

Gold_TSG

It doesn't always happen, but the 3 times it happened to me, it was only while I was doing that. I wasn't using any special skins or anything different outside of the straight minus download, and it only happens the split second before trying to transition to the results screen. I don't know for sure if it is DK himself, but I am only going by process of elimination, since this has never happened prior.

Ferrous Faucet

I might as well add that I have seen the game freeze while DK is attempting his aerial down-special, but I don't recall ever noticing it happen at the end of the match.
Also I'm quite sure that I've seen the game freeze in matches with DK where he was on the ground and not using the b-button at all, so I can't say for certain that his aerial down-special has anything to do with the freezing.

Gold_TSG

Maybe it's something with DK in general then?

NEWB

Random DK freezes have always been a thing. They can't seem to find the issue I fortunately.