DI, Momentum canceling, recovery.

Bashdemears

Jiggs2stronk
How to survive. Please share.

My jiggs often lives to 150% and up thanks to QCDI (Quatercircle DI invented by Captain Jack, moving the control stick back and forth between two notches and smashing the cstick in the opposite direction.) and SDI. I should start using pound to momentum cancel. Wolf's momentum cancel is great: Side-b. Nuff said.

Baby_Sneak

How to survive. Please share.

My jiggs often lives to 150% and up thanks to QCDI (Quatercircle DI invented by Captain Jack, moving the control stick back and forth between two notches and smashing the cstick in the opposite direction.) and SDI. I should start using pound to momentum cancel. Wolf's momentum cancel is great: Side-b. Nuff said.
ummmmm, my thread already covers that, if you read one of the guides.
http://smashboards.com/threads/a-complete-guide-to-di-and-survival-updated-mar-6th-2009.221969/

Bashdemears

Jiggs2stronk
You expect me to know about a thread on a website I never visit?

I think its okay to have similar threads on different fourms. Cool with you?

Glyph

SWF is also a pretty expansive forum, it'd be silly to expect everyone to be familiar with every thread over there.

Thor

There is no momentum cancelling in this game, because there is no hitstun coding error so you can't aerial to end your hitstun early [that's only in vBrawl]. SDI barely helps one survive, but it's good to do on the cstick as one is getting hit I guess. DIing can be explained or just linked from SWF as Baby_Sneak did. I don't know exactly what you're talking about with QCDI though (I though it was tapping the cstick in a direction and rolling the analog stick 90 degrees back and forth between two points that the cstick also covers, but whatever...).

Bashdemears

Jiggs2stronk
There is no momentum cancelling in this game, because there is no hitstun coding error so you can't aerial to end your hitstun early [that's only in vBrawl]. SDI barely helps one survive, but it's good to do on the cstick as one is getting hit I guess. DIing can be explained or just linked from SWF as Baby_Sneak did. I don't know exactly what you're talking about with QCDI though (I though it was tapping the cstick in a direction and rolling the analog stick 90 degrees back and forth between two points that the cstick also covers, but whatever...).
It is, I'm just real bad at explaining it.

Baby_Sneak

SWF is also a pretty expansive forum, it'd be silly to expect everyone to be familiar with every thread over there.
I never expected anyone to know every single thread on smash boards, only to be familiar with it.