Crashes when using skins from PM

baltarc

So I've been playing Brawl Minus on Dolphin and recently decided to put in a bunch of custom skins. Overall it was a pretty smooth process and I have all my desired skins working now with the exception of two. I attempted to import the crown Jigglypuff and black Ivysaur skins from PM, copying the appropriate .pac and .pcs files to the Purin and PokeFushigisou folders in Brawl Minus, but attempts to use the Jiggs skin caused Dolphin to crash, while the Ivy skin causes a crash when Ivy is loaded directly and is replaced by the vanilla skin when Squirtle or Charizard is selected and transforms. I thought the Jigglypuff issue might be due to the fact that I neglected to copy the appropriate FitPurinSpyXX files from PM, but testing again with these files present also caused a crash.

This can't be an issue of overall incompatibility between Minus and PM skins, because I also imported the polar bear ICs, Masked Man Lucas, Justin Bailey, purple Ivysaur, and ninja Squirtle costumes without issue. Does anyone know what might be causing these crashes, and how I might be able to fix them?

Valravn

If I recall correctly, the Jigglypuff crown is a model edit, not just a texture hack. There are some extra steps to installing those, though I forget what they are. (Brawl Vault might be able to help you?)