[Coder] Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mawootad

Minus Backroom
1) What skills can you provide for the team? (PSA programming, BrawlBox Animation, ASM coding, etc.)
  • PSA Coding
  • I have experience in x86 assembler, so I should be able to pick up PowerPC if you guys absolutely need it.
2) Please provide a sample of your work. (Video, Picture, etc)
  • Kirby's sliding dtilt
  • G&W's hammers
  • Peach's fsmash weapon selection
3) How much free time can you devote to the project?
  • A couple of hours a week for the next month at a minimum, probably more if necessary
4) How long have you been playing smash?
  • Played Brawl since release on-and-off, have played the other Smash games but only a couple of casual games for those.
5) Why do you deserve to be on the team?
  • I was originally part of the team, and did work on release Kirby, G&W, Pikachu, and Peach. Some of my changes are still in place, though most of it has probably been removed over the years. I can code most things that are asked of me (and don't require new animations) and can come up with new ideas to improve the feel or gameplay of characters, although I can't actually do numerical balance that well without feedback or guidelines since I'm just not that good at brawl (I can test for basic combo and kill potential, but not well enough to be able to judge the competitiveness of something by myself outside of extreme imbalances).

Pin Clock

Project Leader
Minus Backroom
This is an interesting resume, and since you were originally a part of the team before and didn't do much wrong it'd be silly for me to say no. Message me your skype and we'll see where things go!

Status
Not open for further replies.