Character Requests?

Fox McMelee

I have a few ideas on who can be added to the Brawl Minus cast. There will also be explanations below for each fighter

Metal Sonic:
Metal Sonic already has good attributes to his moveset. He can start combos easily, has great speed, and somewhat good defense. The only MAJOR flaw I can see in him that his D-air sucks. I think he needs to be decloned a bit more from Sonic and Wolf.

Lucina:
She can be taken to 3 directions, Legacy, Sm4sh, or a completely new Lucina. Lucina's alts could be masked. If the team decided Lucina, they would have to get rid of the problems she had in Sm4sh. Legacy does remind me of Roy in a way. If Brawl Minus could accurately replicate Awakening Lucina, that would be good.

Dr. Mario:
I believe that if Pichu, Roy, and Mewtwo could get in so can Doc. Dr. Mario could just be Mario with a few tweaks (Tornado, shorter Up-B+ critical hit)

Young Link:
Same reason i made for Doc's existence (Mewtwo, Roy, and Pichu). He could still be a Link clone, but if someone can utilize the L-load code, we could have Fierce Diety Link (Will be as broken as Giga-Bowser and Wario-Man)

Ridley:
He's already strong as hell so not to many changes need to be made

Other requests that i will include but not go into because of how unlikely it is: Crash Bandicoot, Phantom Ganon, Bomberman, V-Joe, Sephiroth, Cloud, MegaMan, Zero, Bass, and Knuckles