Chaingrabs ARE in minus

Doqtor Kirby

Resident Design Nitpicker
Minus Backroom

Thor

Thor, I play Falco. You really aren't teaching me anything new lol.

I was making a point to Sneak... I'm not sure how this has anything to do with anything... I was just explaining that I know Falco isn't terribad or something, since you were like "Just name yourself Falco" or whatever.

been played him, my thoughts only solidified.
Plus, Nothing but exploitation on his side, he builded up from your mistakes.

You mention that Charizard has no horiztonal range... have you forgotten his grab??? Unless they nerfed it, it was I believe the second-longest grab in the game, only behind Dedede (whose range was obscene). So Charizard has a longish-range option that beats shields. And last I checked, dthrow is amazing and sets up for Blast Burn tricks at mid-percents (or dash in -> whatever since they're on defense) and KOs at high percents... does he have a good throw to start combos or is dthrow his best throw?

Also your original list didn't start with Pichu, who is in a worse spot than Zard has even been in Minus. Come on...

You seem to think Charizard is much more limiting than he actually is... or at worst, nearly, if not ALL, of Charizard's problems could be fixed by fair sourspot having knockback (yeah it wouldn't KO until like 230% or something, but it would have KB and would actually allow pseudo-walls of pain) and a slightly faster/less laggy ftilt. Then he would have the zoning you seem to think he lacks with the KO power to get those KOs that only the old MK [the one with attacks that do nearly no damage (dair did 1%. ONE PERCENT!!!) but very strong knockback] (and Bowser/Ganondorf) could get.

Yea you right.
Too bad he still used the same moves i was talking about in the above post. moveset weakness = little variety.
He also relied on his punishment game entirely to do damage.

I'm pretty sure every game relies on punishing mistakes, because if you got hit, you made a mistake.

More seriously, I'm pretty sure that's how Puff plays too (she's got low range, you have to screw up spacing to get hit while playing against Puff) but Bash doesn't want her to have some reliable poke (last I checked) because she doesn't really need one. I don't think Charizard needs one that badly either.

Stealth Rocks are love, Stealth Rocks are life.

Overused. But it won me a game in Cards Against Humanity (which I was dragged into) when I won the card "What left this stain on my couch?" with the card that someone had made up last game, "Shrek."

Gold_TSG

Can't stop The Dorf Train.
It was a joke aimed at how often you talk about Falco lol