Can Zard get a new aerial Down B?

Turk Injaydii

Brawl Zeus Bandwagon-Rider
Yall did very well with Ivy and Squirtle's down Bs. One's a KO move and the other a ranged spike. Meanwhile Zard gets to glide and spin, lol...doesn't seem very Minusy.

I'd suggest making his aerial down B something similar to the fire ball shot by neutral b. He could hover in the air briefly and shoot a fireball diagonally.

Then just make neutral B flamethrower again. Sure yall could edit flamethrower to be more Minusy. I'd suggest giving it more range and making it a straight beam of fire with the tip of the flame being slightly larger and a sweet spot to fit in with his other moves that have sweetspots at his tail flame.

Would you all consider making a change similar to this?

Turk Injaydii

His aerial down b combos out of back throw. Idk if it's what you're looking for but it kills absurdly early.

Thanks for the heads up! That sounds a bit OP and in need of nerfing, lol. I just want him to have a more interesting moveset. His normals, aerials, and throws are really cool! But his specials just bore me...idk how to explain it. Based on some of the awesome things in Minus (Bowser becoming a grappler, Ganon with his Flame Choke changes, etc) He just seems like he could be much more fun than he is currently.

What did you think about my suggestions?

Neville

GG M8s
Minus Backroom
Thanks for the heads up! That sounds a bit OP and in need of nerfing, lol. I just want him to have a more interesting moveset. His normals, aerials, and throws are really cool! But his specials just bore me...idk how to explain it. Based on some of the awesome things in Minus (Bowser becoming a grappler, Ganon with his Flame Choke changes, etc) He just seems like he could be much more fun than he is currently.

What did you think about my suggestions?
I honestly don't like them because I feel there could be something more but I honestly don't have any suggestions. Something cool would be to get one of his moves from Pokken tournament to be carried over but Idk what all his moves are in Pokken.

Turk Injaydii

I honestly don't like them because I feel there could be something more but I honestly don't have any suggestions. Something cool would be to get one of his moves from Pokken tournament to be carried over but Idk what all his moves are in Pokken.

That's no good! Maybe if we get more suggestions they'll consider changing him. I love PM Zard. I don't expect them to copy PM, just would like an iteration of the character that is equally fun to play.