BrawlEX Limits?

The Concept

Philosopher & Assassin
Is there a limit to how many BrawlEX characters can be added to the CSS? I started at 3F and I just got to character slot 44. Now it could be something wrong with the slot or character overload. If I sit in the SSS for more than 5 seconds, I get a hard freeze, no matter which characters I pick. If I can choose a stage before 5 seconds is up, I can play, but I can't be in the SSS for longer than that. I was at character slot 43 before and it worked fine. However once I added in another character, making the roster up to slot 44, I had this issue. I know it's not the character in slot 44 because it's happened once before when slots 43 and 44 were different characters than they are now. Slots 3F to 42 haven't changed in a long time. I'm pretty sure it's a BrawlEX issue or user error, because I haven't changed anything else today. I'm going to run some more tests, but help would be greatly appreciated.

Lightning

Ikesexual
I would suggest you post this on KCMM, as they would provide you with much more help.
The Brawl Minus forums isn't exactly the best place to post a help topic on something that originated on KCMM. Not to mention there are more experienced people with BrawlEx over there (no offense to anyone here..).

The Concept

Philosopher & Assassin
Now I have to sign up for a different forum...

The Concept

Philosopher & Assassin
I did it already. Reluctantly. Didn't get much.

The Concept

Philosopher & Assassin
Thanks. I saw that there is a newer, but unstable, BrawlEX version. I'm going to try it.

The Concept

Philosopher & Assassin
I figured out my problem. SDHC. My files total to roughly 900MB, and the only non SDHC card I have is a 1GB. And I still have more characters to add. Well. I have a small amount of space left and I ordered a 2GB card.