Brawl Minus reverting back to normal brawl

Sam Piche

After one game of Brawl Minus, if i try to start another game all of the characters and stages behave and look like the normal brawl stages and have the normal brawl movesets. Why does this happen and does anybody know how to fix it?

NEWB

It may be your sd card. If you put tape or something over your sd card because the write protecting switch broke off, that will happen.

Mavez Ignikari

I don't remember putting tape on my SD card and I have the same problem. Is there any other reason this might happen? I have hackless.

Mawootad

Minus Backroom
Pretty sure you're misunderstanding that. I believe what he is saying is that you should try taping your SD card to keep write protect off. When write protect is on Brawl cannot access the SD card.

Mawootad

Minus Backroom
So actually looking at it again I'm not sure if I'm understanding what exactly was done. But either way, the write protected switch on an SD card is a small piece of plastic on the side of your SD card that can be moved up and down. When it's in one position the SD card is write protected, you can't write to it and the Wii can't read from it (as far as I know). When it's not in write protect mode it works like you'd expect an SD card to.

Sazando596

I've actually had this same problem, though the write protect switch isn't on, I make sure of that. I'm also loading from CFG Loader if that helps.