Brawl Minus Problems

CHOWDER

i am trying to download brawl minus with the stage builder method and i did got it to work for the most part but after the screen with the white text comes up the game just goes back to the wii home menu does anybody know that to do and not i do not want to download homebrew

Brosiyeah

Talentless
It wasnt that hard to install. I got homebrew in like 20 mins and its pretty safe. I've used it for 2 years with tons of various mods with no problem.

Anyways, if you really want to use the stage builder method, make sure all the custom stages are deleted first, including the ones that come with Brawl. If you've already done that and you still cant figure it out, I reccommend joining the Brawl Minus discord and getting help from the #support chat. https://discord.gg/pka2Rk

CHOWDER

i am trying to download homebrew right now but i do not have the lost.dir folder is it necessary. and if it is necessary can i just make a folder called lost.dir

p.s. i am using windows if that is important

Survivian

The Rando-Est of Brandos
Minus Backroom
Oh yeah.

It looks sketchy as heck, but it is legit.

I actually did this at my cousin’s house because I needed to so we could use my SDHC card with Brawl.

Took a couple tries, but it eventually worked.