Brawl Minus Community Tier List Voting Round 2

Neville

GG M8s
Minus Backroom
Alright, we're doing it a little different from last time. Put each individual character into 15 numbered tiers. 15 is the best and 1 is the worst. The tiers themselves are unordered (two characters in the same tier are simply in the same tier and are not higher or lower than each other) It does not matter how many characters there are in each tier.

JUST TO MAKE IT ABSOLUTELY CLEAR 15 MEANS THAT A CHARACTER IS GOOD AND 1 MEANS A CHARACTER IS BAD. COME ON GUYS IT SAYS IT UP THERE^

The voting page can be found at
http://goo.gl/forms/RkVyUy02yu

Voting will end on March 6 at 11:59PM

Feel free to discuss down below!

Last edited:

Thor

I submitted my rankings [noting this for my own sake so I don't vote again or something silly]. I didn't think *too* hard on this one, or reference an old list, but just tried to figure out where I thought each character should go, and briefly reviewed to make sure there weren't any glaring errors. I am not sure about a few characters like ROB, so I tended to be a little more conservative with those.

Baby_Sneak

I could only do like 3 or 4.

The potential of 80% of the cast is not even felt by most I'm sure (since we kinda like to play everyone and end up spreading ourselves too thin).

Neville

GG M8s
Minus Backroom
I submitted my rankings [noting this for my own sake so I don't vote again or something silly]. I didn't think *too* hard on this one, or reference an old list, but just tried to figure out where I thought each character should go, and briefly reviewed to make sure there weren't any glaring errors. I am not sure about a few characters like ROB, so I tended to be a little more conservative with those.
There was a netplay tournament that had interesting stuff like a Wario main getting top 3. I'd recommend watching some of the sets there.
I could only do like 3 or 4.

The potential of 80% of the cast is not even felt by most I'm sure (since we kinda like to play everyone and end up spreading ourselves too thin).
On the contrary, most people such as myself have dedicated mains. Not Pin or BC, but most people.

Pin Clock

Project Leader
Minus Backroom
For those who want to see Minus in action, here are videos from the last two tournaments
Winter Snowball Brawl
Brawl Minus Heartbreaker

These videos feature the following characters, and their win/loss count. I feel this data can be useful in other things too, but here it is for this. Note that these lists only use what was shown on official streams, and ignores mirror matches.
:zelda: (5-3) :ivysaur:(0-1) :kirby: (6-7) :olimar: (2-2) :ganon: (2-0) :falcon:(4-3) :link:(4-1) :fox:(2-1) :pikachu:(0-1) :lucario: (2-3) :peach: (3-6) :zss: (4-3):falco:(2-5) :marth: (0-1) :luigi: (2-1) :mario: (1-1)
:marth: (2-1) :metaknight: (1-2) :kirby: (0-1) :toonlink: (6-1) :falcon: (1-2) :ganon: (0-2) :sheik: (0-1) :roy: (0-2) :diddy: (1-2) :mario: (2-2) :gnw: (4-2) :olimar: (2-1) :pichu: (0-1) :samus: (3-1) :sonic: (0-1) :lucario: (1-0) :luigi: (0-1) :wario: (2-2) :falco: (0-1) :ddd: (2-1) :bowser: (1-0) :dk: (1-2)

:kirby: 14 Matches, (6-8)
:falcon: 10 Matches, (5-5)
:peach:9 Matches, (3-6)
:zelda:8 Matches, (5-3)
:falco:8 Matches, (2-6)
:toonlink:7 Matches, (6-1)
:zss:7 Matches, (4-3)
:olimar:7 Matches, (4-3)
:gnw: 6 Matches, (4-2)
:lucario:6 Matches, (3-3)
:link:5 Matches, (4-1)
:ganon:4 Matches, (2-2)
:marth:4 Matches, (2-2)
:luigi:4 Matches, (2-2)
:wario:4 Matches, (2-2)
:ddd:3 Matches, (2-1)
:fox:3 Matches, (2-1)
:dk:3 Matches, (1-2)
:roy:2 Matches, (0-2)
:bowser:1 Match, (1-0)
:ivysaur:1 match, (0-1)
:pikachu:1 Match, (0-1)
:sheik:1 Match, (0-1)

The character with the highest amount of matches and best W/L: :toonlink:
The character with the highest amount of matches and worst W/L: :falco:
The following characters have no known Tournament History: :charizard::iceclimbers::ike::jigglypuff::lucas::ness::pit::rob::snake::squirtle::wolf::yoshi:

I hope this information comes in handy!

Last edited: