Brawl Minus 3 Player TAS [WIP]

DanceMan360

Edit: My TAS is finally finished and it's up on youtube so please enjoy!!!:

Hey guys! For a while now I've been working on a Tool-Assisted Superplay of this amazing mod and am almost finished! I plan to have it complete and uploaded by the end of march break, but until it's done this is a tiny preview:
When I say tiny preview notice that it's not a team battle so after going through all of pichu's stocks I get to go through the rest doing cool tricks with sdi and go into sudden death.

If you don't know what a TAS is, in brief I use the dolphin emulator to slow the game down and play it frame by frame. The point of a TAS is to do humanly impossible things for entertainment/enjoyment, so no this isn't just me advertising my channel the whole point is to do something cool that hopefully others can enjoy.

Feedback and suggestions are very appreciated! If you have any ideas for combos I can do or requests for future TASes by all means go right ahead :D (note for this TAS I'm already working on the sudden death so they're at ~400% so no low % combos for this one)

Also, I'm new here but am not one for intros so hi!

Last edited:

Xaxidoro

That-one-guy-only-using-Touhou-models
I love TAS's! Whenever I don't have anything to listen to I always put up a TAS, whether it'd be of some weird retro-game, of Touhou, or of fighting games.

Welcome to the forums DanceMan360; hopefully your username means you play DDR or something. (no one plays DDR anymore..)