Brawl Minus 3.3 Trailer! Let the Countdown begin!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pin Clock

Project Leader
Minus Backroom

is there a stronger word than hype?

was that falco phantasm just.... cancelled with a fair?

what the?
charizard ranged fire?
huh?
ice climbers?
yes?
everything?
please?

HYPER HYPE MODE ACTIVATE

Sammi-husky

Scientist #1
Minus Backroom
HYPE HYPE HYPE! This is only a taste of some of the things we have in store for you guys, im sure you guys will love every one of the changes on release day!

Bent 00

Longtime Limit Breaker
Any certain time on April 22 that this will be released, or just some time that day?

Will any of the improved CPU AI be ready in time for this update?

Can't wait!

NEWB

Looks cool. Was expecting a bit more though, since the update was said to be huge. Oh well!

Project m also joked about adding pichu. I'm inclined to not believe you guys, but pichu isn't someone evryone wants added in, so it's weird that he'd be picked and yet...

I also can't see I different moveset from pika.

Pin Clock

Project Leader
Minus Backroom
NEWB said:
Looks cool. Was expecting a bit more though, since the update was said to be huge. Oh well!

Project m also joked about adding pichu. I'm inclined to not believe you guys, but pichu isn't someone evryone wants added in, so it's weird that he'd be picked and yet...

I also can't see I different moveset from pika.

The update is huge in every character will be receiving changes and the whole game will be receiving a make over. Don't let the length of the trailer drop your hopes, as there is much, much more to show, and that was just a small taste!

We wouldn't joke about Pichu twice now, would we? April Fool's was days ago.

justadood

Just a dood with ideas
Is our vote for Paper Mario to be put in going to get traction anytime soon?.. I remember posting some possible ideas for him, but I didn't really see any devs acknowledge it :p

Pin Clock

Project Leader
Minus Backroom
Bent 00 said:
Any characters getting nerfed, or will there be only buffs?
Buffs errywhere! Also some characters will be reworked a little and that may include the rare creature known as a "nerf".

13131 said:
wait, what's all this about pichu?
Pichu is our new friend! How will he play? You'll have to wait and see.

Sammi-husky

Scientist #1
Minus Backroom
all will be revealed in due time~ and ALL will be MINUS!

Thor

I already miss the old stock portraits (i.e. they're squares not circles now, darn).

I also hope you didn't nerf firebird. I love that move as is (buffs are cool though).

Bent 00

Longtime Limit Breaker
It's April 22nd! On Eastern Standard Time, anyway.

Looking forward to seeing the new changes! Any estimated time today it will be released?

NEWB

It's supposed to be released 8pm PST time for me. They the countdown thing set up, and I believe that's what the time is. Check the countdown thread. There is a link.

Pin Clock

Project Leader
Minus Backroom
The update is all ready except for a few small tinkerings regarding Stages. We estimate early in the afternoon, evening at the latest (When I say this I refer to the bEST timezone, so take my estimations and subtract a few hours for you Western folk). We are also updating Minus' Characters page with more information that will prove to be useful to newer players that should be ready by the time of release!

Overseer

My first post!
Don't know how to introduce myself, so hi.

Glad to read that nerfs will be rare. My roommate swears that Zelda will be nerfed and maybe he's right, but I'm selfish and hope it is minimal, if at all =P

Status
Not open for further replies.