Best DK in the world is back, with new opinions on brawl minus

NEWB

A good wario can be pretty devastating. His biggest weakness though is his lack of range and somewhat predictable approaches.

zen

other best dk in the world reporting in

can't believe you guys buffed dk lmaooooo

yeah, watched some gold_TSG, and glyph(?)'s ness. will airline match literally anyone here + any amount of money.

Gold_TSG

Can't stop The Dorf Train.
Sensed a disturbance in the force while I was falling asleep.

Only here to say that I don't do money matches.

Goodnight.

Kien

A Meaningless Circle
Minus Backroom
Money matches? Sounds like some pretty competitive stuff. If I had a job I'd be in for it.

Glyph

This is the best thing to happen here in like months.

Also, zen are you MY zen or a different one?

Tybis

Resident Minusaur
Minus Backroom
Wario's dtilt is dumb and I die to it.
Don't pull his finger.

Gold_TSG

Gold may not do money matches, but you could challenge him for the Title of "D.K. Champion" if you want.

http://brawlminus.net/forums/threads/brawl-m3-mirror-match-masters.46/

As far as I know, that's the only form of Player Ranking that Minus has.

It really isn't that useful for player ranking, considering wifi is so unreliable, and not everyone participates. Hell, I haven't even tried going for some of the titles I'm sure I could win, if only because I don't want to hold so many.

Thor

I don't MM people and I just became inactive again or I'd challenge these people I haven't seen.

A good Wario isn't unbeatable, he's just a nightmare. I say this because Wario dittos. Also Falco, Lucario, ROB, Fox, and if it's like in vBrawl, Peach's backside (I think that was Wario's issue back then).

Glyph

I'm gunna be hella sad if these guys don't actually stick around and back this up, this community could really stand to have more people who play to win in it. Plus if they are as good as they claim it'll be super healthy for the overall meta until their characters get nerfed of course

Tybis

Resident Minusaur
Minus Backroom
Wario can be stupid hard to finish off, he's tricky to edgeguard.
Asides from that I guess you just have to approach him from an overhead angle while spamming your most disjointed aerial?

Gold_TSG

I've personally never had trouble with Wario. You just need to keep an eye on which way he is facing for those rocket bairs, and weigh his options in any situation he's in.

Toil

I accept any and all challenges.

I take a lot of pride in my DK minus.

i'm gonna consider myself the best DK unless anyone wants to prove me wrong

I'm undefeated in money matches, and have beaten Fuse, Budget Player Cadet, Mouse, and other dev team members.

Gold_TSG

You gotta set up a reputation first to consider yourself the best. I didn't exactly bust my ass to learn every little thing about DK just for someone to come in and declare himself the best without even showing me what he can do lol.

Gold_TSG

What no get out of here Tybis geez

Toil

My reputation is that I beat every dev team member I've ever played against in money matches. (traveled to SKTAR to beat BPC)