B-Canceling

Zucune

If you use Shield Breaker right before hitting the ground, the attack will cancel and you will slide across the ground while standing still, similar to wavedashing. The distance varies depending on how far in the attack animation you are when you hit the ground but if you time it right you can go a little over halfway across FD.

I don't have any recording software so I can't make a video or gfy but it's not so hard to pull off. I feel like this could have tons of applications and different techniques that could be performed using it.

NEWB

Yep. Many charcterz have momentum tricks like this in minus. Gives the player lots of things to mess with.

Lucis Perficio

Radiant Hero of Blue Flames
Yeah. Ike has it with aerial Quickdraw, though you need to execute a move after QD and cancel itearly (before the hitbox comes out I believe). This is most easily done by starting a fastfalling Ikecopter in the air and landing before Ragnell swings across Ike's head.

Thor

ROB dair, Fox actually wavedashes, Wolf Flash cancel all act as wavedashes. There may be others beyond these [Peach bair may work depending on how its landing lag is].