ayy

Fivavoa

Uwaaaaa~~!
Playtester
I probably don't need an introduction nowadays, but I may as well make one now out of courtesy for future reference.
Sup, I'm Fivavoa. I'm Glitch's newphew, and he introduced me to Minus about 3-4 years ago? I honestly don't remember, but it was somewhere around early High School.

I've been playing smash in general since it's initial release, and haven't really got into the grit of the competitive side until 2 years ago and kept on it ever since. I play with a group of 3-4 often and etc.

I'm 19, and outside of Smash I do other stuff, which primarly consists of speedrunning and drawing.
Probably the flashiest speedruns I have recorded so far
yxcpj17.png

and Here's some relevent art. It's extremely old, and I will probably remake it at some point in the future, but the goal was to make CSP for Minus in the style of Skyward Sword artwork.
It was rather experimental for me at the time (aka i had no idea what i was doing or how i should do it) since I'm trying to emulate an artstyle that was made traditionally into digital (watercolours pls) in addition to being harshly shaded with Blue/Purple. This was one of the very few nearly completed examples, and even then it turned out bad. But I do plan on coming back to this project because fuck the current CSP, but with a little more optimization for the style of it.

Oh, I should also point out I argue a lot and I'm really cynical (despite not really wanting to be, i'd be a lot less annoyed at everything if i wasn't) but it does take a lot to take that out of me. Just though I'd point that out since this is for, again, future reference.

I don't necessarily have a main but I do find myself playing Peach, Falco, Sheik and Pikachu a lot.

Anyway, it's great being here, as a mod I think Minus has a lot of potential. And I hope I can be useful at some point since Minus is one of the very few things I keep tabs on publicly. Let's settle it in smash soon.

Last edited by a moderator:

Darxmarx

The Learning Star Warrior
Hi again, good sir. I hope you're still doing well and stuff.
I'd love to see a remaster of your Skyward Sword-esque CSPs (whenever you decide to get back to that, of course).