Arrival of the Eagle

Eagle

Hey everyone! Eagle's the name and Bowser Ivisaur's my main (I also have a really good Pichu and like to mess around with Squirtle, Charizard, Peach, Olimar and Falco).

I'm a competitive person who like pokemon (but kinda hate competitive pokemon... I like the competitive card game and competitive pokken but not for the main game itself...) who like the mystery dungeon series 100 times more then the main series. Squirtle is my favorite pokemon of all time followed by Pidgeot and then a tie between Totodile and Popplio (so hype for pokemon Moon!!)

Anyway... enough about pokemon. In all smash games, I would say that I play defensively and styling cause my death 60% of the time :p

Last edited:

Darxmarx

The Learning Star Warrior
Howdy! Enjoy your stay on the forums!
Also, dying in the name of style is almost always the best way to go out in Smash, so you're good. :D
Would you like links to the Brawl Minus Skype and Discord groups? While the Skype group isn't terribly active, Discord helps if you want more community interaction.

Eagle

Spend over a month with Bowser as my main and not even 24 hours after making an account, changing to Ivisaur because I messed around to much with him and can't play Bowser anymore o_O
Howdy! Enjoy your stay on the forums!
Also, dying in the name of style is almost always the best way to go out in Smash, so you're good. :D
Would you like links to the Brawl Minus Skype and Discord groups? While the Skype group isn't terribly active, Discord helps if you want more community interaction.
I would appreciate to have a link to the Discord group ^_^

Darxmarx

The Learning Star Warrior
Even though I love Kirby, it's still a lot of fun to experiment with most of the cast. Don't worry too much if you're still figuring out who your main is. ;)
Here is an invite to the Discord. Enjoy your stay there, too!