Application

Well, I saw a thread on KC-MM saying B- was accepting animators and PSA-ers for the mod, so I figured why not? I am applying for an animator, so here it goes.

1) Tell us a little bit about yourself: Where are you from? What are your hobbies? Are you working or in school?
I am from Tennessee, and I have almost finished school for the summer. After this week, I am done for summer. My hobbies are drawing, reading, and writing.

2) What are some previous group projects you have worked on before?
I worked as a PSA-er, Animator, and Texture-er for Project Smash 4 on KC-MM, but the project thread was deleted. I still have the shots of the work I posted there, though.

3) What animation experience do you have? (Any past or current projects?) What do you use to animate?
I am working on multiple projects at the moment. I am working on Rosalina and Luma from Sm4sh over Peach, Peach and Daisy over the Ice Climbers, Toad over Olimar, Mallow over Meta-Knight, and Wii Fit Trainer over Pikachu. I really only work on most of those when I have time. I also use BB v.71 to animate. Here is my thread so you can see a bit of my work: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=66022.msg1224659#msg1224659

4) Are you active in the Smash community in any way? Do you currently play Brawl Minus or Zeus?
Besides all of my previously stated work, not really. I have no experience in modeling, or anything to do with codes or modules. I am not currently using Brawl-, but I have indeed used it before. I have tried every Brawl mod, and, not to sound like a kiss-up, B- is my favorite.

5) Can you provide any examples of your work?
The moveset has some glitches in PM, as it was made for vBrawl. That's why some moves ake her go through the ground. In vBrawl, there are almost no glitches.

Well, that's me.

Pin Clock

Project Leader
Minus Backroom
Would you happen to have Skype by any chance?

Ah, I was told I needed a Skype by Kienamaru to be a part of the team. For some reason, Skype refuses to function on my PC. If this affects my chances of getting this position, then please let me know.

Lightning

Ikesexual
You could try downloading the Skype app on your phone or tablet. :D