Anyone know how to edit Brawl- CSS?

Sinaladel

I've been messing with the code for a while, but can't seem to add another slot to it. Don''t know if it's the CSS being janky or me being bad at codes (it's VERY likely this one), but I can't seem to get anything to work and a tutorial for it hasn't been made in about two years. I wanted to add two new slots to it.

Sinaladel

I'd suggest asking Sammi-husky especially if this is a BrawlEX problem since ha's one of the people who developed it.
Yeah saw their original tutorial for Brawl Minus Max, didn't help much though because the code is changed. Not sure if they made a new tutorial or not, I'll definitely write to them later though. Thanks for putting this here, didn't know Sammi was Minus Backroom, or even on this forum.

Neville

GG M8s
Minus Backroom
Yeah saw their original tutorial for Brawl Minus Max, didn't help much though because the code is changed. Not sure if they made a new tutorial or not, I'll definitely write to them later though. Thanks for putting this here, didn't know Sammi was Minus Backroom, or even on this forum.
Sammi hasn't made some of his stuff publicly available or user friendly for what ever reason which is why the code is different. Some of the character files are unopenable with PSA because the Minus team is using a version of PSA Sammi made that's incompatible with other versions.

Sinaladel

Sammi hasn't made some of his stuff publicly available or user friendly for what ever reason which is why the code is different. Some of the character files are unopenable with PSA because the Minus team is using a version of PSA Sammi made that's incompatible with other versions.
You can open all of the character files, you just need to rename them to orignal clone names I think (example, I renamed Roy's files to Marth and was able to open and edit them super easily and it worked well), yeah I'd assumed such. PSA is a wonderful program and I hope one day we get the versions that are yet to be unreleased. Any clue what the latest public version is? I currently have 2.65 and from what I've seen that's the most up to date, but usually I have no idea what I'm talking about when it comes to stuff like that.

Mawootad

Minus Backroom
The latest version is on some GitHub somewhere, although unfortunately I don't actually know the address.