Animator looking for further guidance

Hey guys, how's it going? Sorry for the upcoming wall of text, but I am truly invested, and would love to participate in the community for the first time.

First off, you guys are certainly not getting the minutest of appreciation or attention for the kind of work you're putting. This is hands down the most creative, overblown, hyperbolic game I've seen in a fighting game, no questions asked. I've put waaaay too many hours into practicing with each and every one of the characters, as I imagine anyone who would be introduced to this game certainly would. Pardon me for constantly calling it a game, but it honestly feels like a new entry, rather than a community made mod. But enough over-eulogizing.

I'm a college student and as of right now, I've been introduced to the 3D animation workflow in programs such as Maya, and later on I'll be taking Motion Capture classes. I've been getting a feel for the process behind animating, and I would love to translate my experience towards the benefit of the Brawl Minus Community. I don't have a myriad of hours on animating skills, but I do believe I have a fairly solid understanding of movement, impact, flow, timing, and appeal. For a few examples of my work I'll be linking my Artstation profile down below (critiques or comments fully welcomed). But back to the main point, is there any specific direction you would point me towards understanding the know-how of character animations for Brawl Minus? I would love to apply for the team if you guys are still looking, but I have no experience modding (aside from importing costumes and packs, if you can even call that modding), nor do I know where to start, or what programs to use to start animating custom moves for fun. Any tutorials, videos, guides? I've barely poked Brawlbox, so if that's also part of the process for importing animations, please teach this kong with a funny face :dk::dk::dk:

Artstation link: https://www.artstation.com/artist/jsantanatorres

Pin Clock

Project Leader
Minus Backroom
Do you use Discord?

Never in my life, but I'll make an account.
This week I might be a tad bit busy, because I need to polish my animations to present them at MegaCon. But as soon as the MegaCon finishes, I will certainly get in touch with you guys.

Yo' sorry about the terrible delay. I ran into some personal existential problems along the way. Tomorrow I'll be building myself a computer. I'll be installing Minus, Discord, and anything needed. Can't wait to know what you guys will show me!