Aero Incarnated, Ace Attorney at Brawl

Are you worth the trouble?

• Come on, of course I am.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

AeroIncarnated

The Only Hero
Hey everyone AeroIncarnated here. You can call me Aero, AeroIncarnated, or Aero Incarne but, you can't call me Incarnated. Like most people here i'm a smash veteran. I played every single one since I was kid. I played so much in fact I have the all the moves hitboxes of every character memorized without actually knowing the data itself. I prefer Brawl out of the three original games that came out. Yes I like Brawl more than melee (shots fired). I also played PM and Brawl DX and am on the brawl vault constantly getting new hacks. I discovered Brawl - 3.3 one day when I was going to use my extra 2gb SD card to hack Mario kart Wii since my other one was for PM. So I gave it a try and played Mario and I loved every minute of it. It is the only Smash mod I can play competitively and have FUN. Because honestly i'm a sore loser but in Minus I can't stop laughing at all the new stuff everyone has.Especially Falco.
eZ27Wwo.png

Finishing up, because I talk alot. I haven't play PM since and Brawl- has been my focus ever since. I preferably main toon link but, I can play with any character on the roster except, Ice Climbers and Zelda. I'm currently making Brawl- Sprite sponsored. Feel free to ask me any silly questions I'm known for answering pretty much anything.
Friend Code: 4000-3198-2625

Last edited by a moderator:

Gold_TSG

Can't stop The Dorf Train.
I do need more people to play with..

Darxmarx

The Learning Star Warrior
Hi there. I know you've already been around a bit of the forums, but welcome!

Just so ya know, I think I like Melee the least out of the current Smash trilogy...

Edit: ask any question huh? Where did ya get that hat and tie? Looks nice.

Gold_TSG

When are you generally available to play online?

AeroIncarnated

The Only Hero
Hi there. I know you've already been around a bit of the forums, but welcome!

Just so ya know, I think I like Melee the least out of the current Smash trilogy...

Edit: ask any question huh? Where did ya get that hat and tie? Looks nice.
I got this hat custom made of the purest Master Hand Fibers. I got it from the Lavender Town's Pokemon Tower souvenir shop. It's made of Marowak skin. In all seriousness I drew it myself and redid it in my photoshop. Here's the original.
4is6fNI.jpg
I liked Melee and PM but it brought the worst out of me and it wasn't really fun. Sure I would win but I always felt like a tryhard doing so. Brawl had flaws but Melee did too. But that's a whole another discussion.

AeroIncarnated

The Only Hero
When are you generally available to play online?
My sleep schedule is all out of whack so i'm currently up at night and asleep during the day. I have noticed I sleep at 4:00 p.m. usually and wake up at like 12 a.m. I would say i'm up to play to between those two hours. I can't be specific and I can't say I am always free. Please understand.
1388256615489-jpg.6378

Gold_TSG

Well you aren't the only one that sleeps during the day. I sleep at 6-7am and wake up around 2-4pm. I usually get home from work around 12am and am available to play most of the night.
Please understand.

AeroIncarnated

The Only Hero
Well that's fine. I am available right now. So if you want to play I can play.

The Concept

Philosopher & Assassin
Welcome. I'll be able to play at night too. Just don't have my USB drives with me. Looking forward to our first fight.

AeroIncarnated

The Only Hero
Welcome. I'll be able to play at night too. Just don't have my USB drives with me. Looking forward to our first fight.
I am as well. I have been limited to just playing against level nine cpus and my friends. My friends aren't bad but, I did teach them all I know. So they aren't really making me have to get "serious". I would be interested in to see if i'm actually "good" or not. It's one thing to be good and another to say you're good.

The Concept

Philosopher & Assassin
I can only fight level 9cpus. My friends are from university and don't live in my city. I've gotten pretty serious here. So if you're looking for a challenge, you've joined the correct forum. I used to think I was pretty good. I did quite well against my first online wifi player. My second was Gold. I was more than humbled. Hahaha

AeroIncarnated

The Only Hero
Well even if I lose it will give me a chance to see some techniques. When 3.Q comes out I will add a post on Toon Link's character discussion about good techniques with him and generally how you should play him. Or how I play him. I do hope to play you all soon. I just hope I don't look like a scrub. Or worse get 4-stocked. The idea of it makes my heart tremble man. :confused:

Gold_TSG

I was stuck doing stuff last night, but since I'm off from work today, I'll be pretty available.

Gold_TSG

I got you added, so hit me up so we can play a bit before the update is released.