a ranking system based on number of posts

Baby_Sneak

i go to smash boards and most of the time, i can tell who is the most experienced, or has the most knowledge in said board, or thread based on this. writing good post takes skill, and the more you make, the more experienced you are at such thing. i think, as a asthetic, it would be pretty cool

The Concept

Philosopher & Assassin
If simply based on number of posts, we have it. Go to the Members tab. However, number of posts doesn't always equate to the amount of knowledge. Look at the devs. I'd say they have much knowledge, but they don't post as much as others.

Baby_Sneak

If simply based on number of posts, we have it. Go to the Members tab. However, number of posts doesn't always equate to the amount of knowledge. Look at the devs. I'd say they have much knowledge, but they don't post as much as others.
that is quite true, maybe i didn't explain myself good. what i'm suggesting is based on the amount of posts we make, we get a RANK based oof of it. look at smash oards, if you get like hundreds of posts, you're a smash hero. if thousands, smash lord, master, ace, etc... what im saying is a ranking system that shows the experienced members from the new guys

The Concept

Philosopher & Assassin
I went from New Member, to Member, to Active Member.
A more detailed ranking system would be kind of cool though.

Lightning

Ikesexual
A new member is anyone who has less than 100 posts.
A member is anyone that has 100+ posts.
An active member has recieved a total of 30 likes (and has 100+ posts I believe).
As for anything else, we have yet to find out.

I'd also like a better ranking system.. I wonder what would be each rank's name. though. :p

Pin Clock

Project Leader
Minus Backroom
These are currently in the process of being incorporated. Just figuring out how to do it. I'll have the rankings posted once it's all done.

This is totally not a post testing to see if it works.

Results: It works on everyone's profiles, but not in the way I want it to...this is going to need more figuring out...

The Concept

Philosopher & Assassin
...I'm a Brawler now.

Pin Clock

Project Leader
Minus Backroom
It's not. it currently runs off your trophy ranking, which is strange and I have to sort out. I'll try something else, but this will be properly implemented. If possible I can even throw in some rewards for higher ranks. Dunno what they'd be though so no promises there unless it's something good!

NEWB

How many posts do you need for that warlock punch reward? 666 or 999.....?

Or is it talking about something else?

There should be an award for maintaining your mirror championship position, as well as trophy points for placing in tourneys, if we can get that squared away.