A NEW CHALLENGER APPROA-oh wait, it's just me...

ESC Artiste

The Pot is heavier than Ridley
Well, after discovering Brawl- 4.0b (and just recently played 4.0bc), I am officially in love with this mod. So, I've decided to congregate with you all to discuss what is neat, what is crazy, and how Minus (and possibly other untold future mods) could benefit Smash in it's future.

Aside from that, I am the ESC Artiste!! Not a Houdini, just another Smasher. Grew up with smash before I even turned a year old (born in March of '98, Smash64 came in September of '98. It was meant to be, guys.). Been playing the game since, and I out of my favourite games to play, Smash4 and Brawl-4.0bc are my top picks. Though I do have some suggestions for a Smash4 Minus if the mod ever comes to reality, and a possible-not probable-workaround in the Smash4 encryption-dictated through logic-that could lead to a new era of hackless mods in Smash4 (further details will be discussed either in the General section or the SSB Discussion section). I will need help as though I will most likely see many unexplained holes in my workaround theory, however logical it may be.

Otherwise, fancy meeting you all here!!

Addendum: You can just call me 'ESC', if that's fine with you.

Last edited:

Darxmarx

The Learning Star Warrior
Howdy, ESC! Welcome to Brawl Minus and the community! Enjoy your stay.

Dusk

Equals Trash
Playtester
Welcome! I don't know if it matters to you but we have a discord where we casually chat and matchmake with those that have dolphin or wii. You should join us. :D