4.0BC Competitive stagelist

Neville

GG M8s
Minus Backroom
Now that 4.0BC is out, we should start making a competitive stagelist. The stagelist for 4.0b was as follows:

Starters:
  • Battlefield
  • Final Destination
  • Pokemon Stadium 2
  • Smashville
  • Spear Pillar
Counterpicks:
  • Yoshi's Island (Brawl)
  • Lavander Town
  • Castle Siege
  • Fountain of Dreams
  • Lylat Cruise
  • Halberd
  • Warioware (Singles Only)
  • Rumble Falls (Doubles Only)
This is a pretty good baseline to start with and I also want to discuss stages that could maybe be added onto the list those being:

• Yoshi's Story
  • Dreamland 64
Keep in mind Yoshi's Story, Wario Ware, and FOD had their boundries changed which might effect their viability. Also keep in mind that stages can be removed from the original list.

Dusk

Equals Trash
Playtester
In my opinion I feel like they should work on Kongo Jungle 64 and make it a viable legal stage but as of now its issue is the spawns. but it has an interesting platform dynamic and doesn't feel congested like some stages. Also has a slope and nice music so it provides variety, but with what we have I'd drop castle siege swap it with dreamland 64 and make it a starter(Joey's idea) and it seems like a good idea. As of now this stage list provides some dynamics here and there so its not that bad and they improved a lot of blast zones so props to them.

Darxmarx

The Learning Star Warrior
My full support goes to Dreamland 64. It doesn't have apples, preventing healing and projectile shenanigans, the blastzones are a fun size, the spawn points are a good distance apart in teams, and the very slight Spring Breeze adds an interesting yet subtle dynamic. I don't exactly know what makes a stage a good starter, but I'd really like to just make Dreamland 64 legal.