$20 ADAPTERS!?

Thor

IF YOU KNOW SOMEONE WHO DOESN'T HAVE AN ADAPTER ON THIS SITE PLEASE TELL THEM SO THEY CAN READ THIS. I could tag a bunch of random people and hope I get lucky but I don't want to irritate people so I'm just going to post this and hope the right people read it.

If you follow the directions of this URL, you will be able to order a Wii U Gamecube Controller adapter for $20. My dad used this method as well and he ordered 2 for me (I only wanted one but he was nice - now if I somehow have 7 people with gamecube controllers over we can do 8-player Smash). When I asked, he said it was to ship here, shipping was free, and that they were slightly over $20 a piece (tax).

http://www.reddit.com/r/wiiu/comments/2qmpl0/wii_u_gamecube_adapter_available_at_bestbuy_via/

I can't say this works with 100% certainty because mine don't arrive until some time between 1/2 and 1/15, but I will try to remember to verify that this works when mine arrive (although they may run out by the time mine arrive which would suck, since verifying it only to have it not work would defeat the point).

[@Gold_TSG I also told you about this through your Skype, and I'm tagging you only to make sure you read this OR the Skype message since you mentioned not having an adapter directly to me.]

EDIT: Got mine today. Also thanks @Greatest_Aether for the spellchecking - typed it while I was tired.

Last edited by a moderator:

Gold_TSG

Can't stop The Dorf Train.
On it

Gold_TSG

Can't stop The Dorf Train.
Since I'm never gonna find one, I went with the 80$ bundle with 2 controllers

743rage

rago
I think I'll have to wait until I get one, here they are about +70€.
Or I just get that mayflash thingy, I haven't seen any back feedback about it yet.