Turk Injaydii

Profile posts Postings About

• Tfw you only come to brawlminus.net to look for news about ZEUS! Seriously folks, if you haven't played it yet, WHAT ARE U WAITING FOR?! lol
    Neville
    Neville
    I am homeless so I can't play Zeus.
    Hey folks! Anyone here in the Middle TN area? We're having our first monthly that includes Minus this Sunday! Comment for details! :)
    Hey guys, wanted to apologize for my reactions lately. I can recall 3 occasions in which I misinterpreted messages and didn't respond well.
    Turk Injaydii
    Turk Injaydii
    At any rate, I'm going to work on it! Thanks to those who take the time to be active on these forums and share their knowledge with others!
    Neville
    Neville
    The first part of solving a problem is recognizing there is one. Keep it up bud.
    Darxmarx
    Darxmarx
    It's all good! You wouldn't believe how many times I have to reread messages in order to interpret them as intended.
    Sorry for this kinda late reply...
    Sm4sh and Brawl Minus tourney in Springfield, TN next Saturday. Message me if you'd like to come and I'll tell u all u need to know! :)
    Anyone on here live in Middle TN?
    Neville
    Neville
    No but I might be going to Nashville this summer to visit a cousin. If you're still doing Minus tournaments by then I will definitely stop by.
    Turk Injaydii
    Turk Injaydii
    I run a weekly bracket at The Score of Murfreesboro every Friday, its about 30 minutes away from Nashville. If ya get lucky, you'll come up on a weekend when a monthly is taking place as well. Just tell me when you're coming and I'll fill you in on everything happening that weekend in our area. :)
    Anyone else have a local scene they can introduce Minus to? I just started hosting a weekly bracket at a Smash venue and its going well! :)
    Turk Injaydii
    Turk Injaydii
    How good you are doesn't matter, most folks are new to the game. As for the transportation...GET A CAR! Shoot, boy.
    Kien
    Kien
    Just so you know, some shit went down and I'm about to get banned from these forums sooner or later. If you want to contact me, my skype is Kienamaru. Same for my facebook.
    Turk Injaydii
    Turk Injaydii
    Sorry to hear that, man. I sent you a facebook friend request, its from Jeremy Everett Jones
    Bent got banned? :( Kinda bummed about that; might be the only 1... He was very passionate about the game and I enjoyed talking with him.
    Reactions: Bent 00
    Neville
    Neville
    Feel free to PM me or Skype me (skype is mslb99) if you want to know more about Bent since we've been on these forums together for almost 2 years (since talking about banned people is itself a bannable offense and I don't want to be banned).
    Turk Injaydii
    Turk Injaydii
    That's sad to hear. I guess I just never saw the toxic posts. Most the time he seemed assertive in supporting his ideas; at least in the posts I viewed. There's just so few of us who are active on here, so I hate to see anyone go. That's the last I'll say about him though since talking about it is against the rules...
    I feel it would beneficial to start feedback threads for each character to make Minus 4.0f the best it can be. Who's with me?
    Kien
    Kien
    I'm with you. I'll get some created, because why not?
    A suggestion: If your playgroup has a specific complaint about Minus, posting proof of the problem would back up your argument. If you can't capture video, sharing replay files is easy. Even snapshots can work in some situations. This isn't absolutely necessary, but I've found that posting hard evidence gets problems solved a lot quicker.
    Breaking Limits is fun...within reason. Minus is super fun with LOADS of potential. Let's make it COMPLETELY viable for competitive play! :)
    Reactions: Bent 00
    Bent 00
    Bent 00
    I admire your enthusiasm, and I too want a "less silly, more serious" competitive-minded Minus... But once you hang around here long enough, you realize that's simply not a priority for the Dev Team. Cheesy things like OHKO WP and stage-wrecking Sonic Boost aren't going anywhere no matter how many players complain, because the Devs like them, and Minus is made for them first. :/
  • Loading…
  • Loading…