Brawl Minus - Forums

BC
BC
I doubt myself because in my mind, I believe I'm a horrible player, even though everyone says I'm good. It's just a depression thing...
Baby_Sneak
Baby_Sneak
put more time into learning fighting games and appreciating the tactics involved in each high level. put in more work to make you doubt your doubt. go to my link and read up. maybe that'll help. If you feel like you're bad, keep practicing and playing and learning. make sure to go to that link, that's the first step.
BC
BC
Yeah... I'll give it a look at some point. Tbh, LB was right about me. I'm a complete momentum based player, and that's what screws me over.
Baby_Sneak
Baby_Sneak
You just gotta build that strong base do you won't be so swaded during the dynamics of the match
BC
BC
I know. I also need to learn to stop rejecting people's nice comments about my playing... Baby steps, I guess...
Baby_Sneak
Baby_Sneak
Yea. Just try to keep being positive and put in more work. I know it's no joke with depression, that's a serious issue. But, I think putting in enough work and realizing the degree of it all may help with your confidence.
BC
BC
I get that. It just hurts a lot after losing to the same guy, in the same exact round(Losers Semis) every single local I go to for Smash(3 months of weeklies to be exact). I haven't gone to a local in almost a month now...
Baby_Sneak
Baby_Sneak
It won't hurt nearly as much when you learn the basics to fighting games and are able to figure out why are you getting hit in the neutral and why is he reading you so well and stuff.
BC
BC
I know the basics. -_- Relearning them isn't going to help me, considering the fact that I'm pretty much done with Smash 4. I'm getting nowhere with it. Minus is where I shine.
Baby_Sneak
Baby_Sneak
I'm pretty sure you're not talking what I'm talking about, because if you were, you'd know that footsies are never end mastered; People just have a great degree of understanding and control in that situation. That's why I posted that link. Playing the neutral correctly is by far what's going to help you play better and develop a solid Playstyle.
BC
BC
Tell me something. Why did you even post on my profile in the first place? Why do you even care about how I'm feeling? No one else gives a shit when I post these things.
Baby_Sneak
Baby_Sneak
BC
BC
I'll read both of them on my own time. Now please... stop caring about some random noob you found and leave me like everyone else has.
Baby_Sneak
Baby_Sneak
:/ could've been more polite about it, but w/e I think I've given you the resources to improve.

Please, Have a nice day and try to smile or something lol don't let depression beat you up, it's tough I know.
BC
BC
You could've been more polite in the comment on that second guide. I don't see the issue.