Comments on Profile Post by Lightning

1. The Concept
    The Concept
    Played through and beaten them all.
    What's up?
    May 11, 2015
  2. Lightning
    Lightning
    I've played through AC4, so I decided to go back to the beginning and play the originals. Currently playing AC1 and AC2 (mostly AC1 because that's the order, but I like AC2 A LOT more), but I'm confused on the whole Revelation and Brotherhood games. Which one do I need to play?
    May 11, 2015
  3. Kien
    Kien
    You need to play them both. Revelation deals with part of Altair's life as well as Ezio's. Brotherhood is a direct sequel to AC2 as far as I know. Also, Lightning you need to be on skype.
    May 11, 2015
  4. The Concept
    The Concept
    AC1 -> AC2 -> Brotherhood -> Revelations -> AC3
    AC 2 through Revelations is the Ezio story arc and progresses the story of Desmond Miles as well.
    May 11, 2015
  5. Lightning
    Lightning
    Can I only play one of them though? Because I don't plan on getting AC3.
    May 11, 2015
  6. The Concept
    The Concept
    You're going to be only slightly confused if you pick Revelations over Brotherhood.
    You'll be missing out on a great game if you skip Revelations. The story is just as important in each one, but based on gameplay alone Revelations is cooler. Brotherhood has a decent story to tell though and it picks up directly from AC 2. You not playing AC3 is inconsequential to the choice you make.
    May 11, 2015
  7. Lightning
    Lightning
    Since I prefer the story of AC2 (what little I've played of it), I should get Brotherhood. But Revaltions has better gameplay in turns of what? More side missions?
    May 11, 2015
  8. The Concept
    The Concept
    Revelations takes place after the events of Brotherhood, and you're still Ezio, but much older. The enemies I felt were tougher, unlike AC4, the customization was greater, the environment was superb and immersive, there are indeed side missions and they don't feel forced like some AC games. If you like the series, don't miss it
    May 11, 2015
  9. The Concept
    The Concept
    I've beaten it already on PC a long time ago, and I went to see if the program still worked and apparently I still had a side-story mission to do. Thought I'd finished them all. The notoriety system is one of the most cruel, and I enjoy it.
    May 11, 2015
  10. Lightning
    Lightning
    I've decided to get both.. Thanks anyway. :P
    May 11, 2015
  11. Kien
    Kien
    Kien is very angry with you, young lady.
    May 11, 2015
  12. The Concept
    The Concept
    Good choice.

Also, Kien is usually angry...so...you're fine...
    May 11, 2015
  13. Kien
    Kien
    Is that the vibe I that I exude? I'm just textually a fairly fiery individual. My normal disposition is only somewhat speckled with ire.
    May 11, 2015
  14. The Concept
    The Concept
    No, not at all.
    'Twas a joke.
    However, you're the one who got angry when she chose both.
    May 11, 2015
  15. Kien
    Kien
    Oh no, don't misunderstand. I was only angry with her because she was on here but not on Skype. There's no point in me being the Thundering Maru if she isn't around.
    May 11, 2015
  16. The Concept
    The Concept
    No point, or impossible?
    May 11, 2015
  17. Kien
    Kien
    Well... that depends on what comes first in an atypical storm.
    May 12, 2015
  18. The Concept
    The Concept
    Thunder is the effect of lightning.
    Thunder cannot come first.
    It'd be like the sound of me hitting a person occurring, then the muted action itself taking place after it. At best it's perceived at the same time, depending on the distance the waves need to travel and the medium through which it is traveling.
    May 12, 2015
  19. Kien
    Kien
    Note that I said atypical. If it were a fictional storm, that was created by imagination and derived from madness, could it happen then? Perhaps this storm plays out in reverse, where the rain is rising to the heavens?
    May 17, 2015
  20. The Concept
    The Concept
    Ah smart man, covering all your bases like that.
    My old eyes had taken that as a typo.
    No, if your mind is anything like mine, anything is possible. Even if each individual rain drop is electrically charged by the electrical current flowing through them, and electrocute the surface upon which it lands, creating a loud boom with each drop.
    May 18, 2015
  21. Kien
    Kien
    That would be an astounding sight to behold. Dangerous, but incredible nonetheless.
    May 18, 2015
  22. The Concept
    The Concept
    Many, if not most, beautiful things are also dangerous.
    May 19, 2015
  23. Kien
    Kien
    Like a vibrantly colored butterfly, or perhaps a well crafted blade. I suppose it depends on what you find to be most beautiful. They say that beauty is in the eye of the beholder... I wonder if the same could be said about danger.
    May 23, 2015
  24. The Concept
    The Concept
    I can attest for the example of a well crafted blade. Also, what is danger besides the perceiving of a situation's potential to cause negative outcomes upon us or others. Definitely subjective.
    May 25, 2015