Brawl Minus - Forums

NEWB
NEWB
Then you are shulking correctly.
Darxmarx
Greatest_Aether
Greatest_Aether
No your not. You forgot the NOW IT'S SHULK TIME trigger.
Darxmarx
Darxmarx
I'm currently trying to learn about the Monado's power.
Greatest_Aether
Greatest_Aether
If you're still learning, then I don't think you're ready yet.
Doqtor Kirby
Doqtor Kirby
new jiggth taunt confirmed.
Darxmarx
Darxmarx
hype
Kien
Kien
Tap B 4x triggering Buster so to build damage. Don't spam smashes as his jabs do 18% in this mode.
When your foe is at high %s, tap B 5x to trigger Smash. Throws, aerials, and smashes are best for KOs.
If launched, Tapping B once triggers Jump aiding your recovery.
Kien
Kien
Tap B 2x to trigger speed if you need to flee and create a strategy.
Lastly, tap B 3x to trigger shield. This should be done after barely recovering or at very high %s.

I did everything I could to shorten that... but 420 characters is too little...
NEWB
NEWB
If we are actually giving advice, speed is also good stringing fairs together, running in to grab, and closing the distance between you and projectiles. Also good for smacking a recovering foe to kill their double jump or just bringing them too far to recover.
NEWB
NEWB
Jump can also be used with u throw to get some upper blastline kills.

Rule number one is too adapt to your foe of course. It's not a bad choice to stay in nuetral at times so you can adapt to their playstyle without any drawback.
NEWB
NEWB
Always stay center stage with shield active. Shield leaves him with zero horizontal recovery. Living doesnt matter if you are even a little offstage. Your recovery is barely better than lil Mac with shield.

Back slash can be used to catch your opponent teching or rolling. Do not do this if you arent confident in your read.