Brawl Minus - Forums

Neville
Neville
ikr? Nazis are assholes.
Greatest_Aether
Greatest_Aether
...What? I'm being bullied because I'm part Native American.
Neville
Neville
Oh. I'm Jewish and there's a Neo Nazi group in my high school.
Greatest_Aether
Greatest_Aether
What do they say about you?
Neville
Neville
They mostly resort to the Eric Cartman standby of "filthy Jew" but my locker was covered in swasticas once and no one does anything because I live in conservative TX.
Greatest_Aether
Greatest_Aether
Dang. That's REALLY low.
Neville
Neville
What kind of problems have you had?
Greatest_Aether
Greatest_Aether
I've been called poor, dirty and that me and my family were retarded. The bully also said that he hates me and every other Tuscarora Native because we are Native American. It doesn't sound nearly as bad when compared to your problems, though.
Greatest_Aether
Greatest_Aether
And neither my family nor I are any of the things he said. Just to let you know.
Darxmarx
Darxmarx
D: Sorry about that, guys.
NEWB
NEWB
Darn, I would have made a funny joke if I commented first.

But seriously, I'm thankful I live in an area that is pretty much void of that stuff. I have my own flavor of adversity to deal with but I'm glad I don't have enemies just for that. If they are just calling you out on stuff, just learn to laugh with them but I don't know what to do went action has already been taken...
Neville
Neville
People are assholes.
Neville
Neville
Do you live in an area with a high native population?
The Concept
The Concept
Let not their words harm you, for you know that you are not what they say. They say these things out of ignorance and the way that works is that it's passed down through generations. They say these things because they do not know you, and those who do not know you cannot hold valid judgement upon you. I know their words are hurtful, but I'm saying to you that you are stronger.