Brawl- M3: Mirror Match Masters

Thor

Once they get a hackless build up for Wifi [or I hack my Wii] {so no, this is not a challenge that is effective now}, I'd like to rechallenge NEWB for the Samus Champion spot and also challenge him for the Falco Champion spot (but not until then). I'm willing to redo the MK dittos for Champion/RU if you want during that time (the ditto I won), but I'm not interested in the Link dittos for now (I think you're the better Link - I might eventually challenge the other runner-up later and see if I can't improve my Link, but for now you've solidly defended your spot on the Link Mirror Match Masters chart).

Just saying this now so NEWB knows I'm interested in those spots.

Gold_TSG

Can't stop The Dorf Train.
Once the hackless comes out and I know for sure the servers are solid, I'm gonna be hunting down quite a few character spots. I can already use 25-26 of the roster pretty well.

Thor

Bashdemears, I'd like to challenge you for Wolf and Marth spots.

NEWB, I'd like to go after the Falco and Link spots again (hate new Samus, I forfeit my runner-up spot for her (I'll go after it again if they revert her fall speed). I'll accept a rematch on the MK title if you want too).

Lightning, I want that Toon Link ditto too.

WastedCrits, I want to Fox ditto you. Don't think I'll get it, but I want the ditto anyway.

Bent 00, no idea how it'll go but I'd like a Pikachu ditto.

And just if it wasn't clear, I forfeit my Samus runner-up status.

I'm open most of this week. Private message me or leave a message here if you're open. I have Skype and can use the xat.

Gold_TSG

I'm issuing a challenge to Newb for Dorf and Thor for Falco.

NEWB

I'm free all week except today. I also need to make sure wifi works for me. I've done nothing but download 3.5 and I use the minima launcher or pm launcher. Am I good?

Gold_TSG

Should be. Just keep me informed.

Bashdemears

Jiggs2stronk
Okay well i accept both challenges. I took the wolf spot just cause. Im free all day today and I get out early of school the whole week so tis up to you.

Thor

I don't know how this works... if I beat NEWB, then does Gold_TSG have to go through NEWB first, or do I need to fight Gold and then fight NEWB?
Also Gold_TSG, since there are only two of us in the slots, I think you can claim an RU slot and then just challenge the winner of me and NEWB... because then you, as a runner up, can challenge the champion at some point.

In any case, I accept... need to find a good time now.

For Bash and I, he kept his Marth 2-0, I took the Wolf 2-0 (though pretty sure almost anyone can take the Wolf title from me - I honestly gave myself low odds of getting it at all).

Gold_TSG

Whatever needs to be done I guess?

Lightning

Ikesexual
Kept the Toon Link CH. Thor also challenged me for the Marth RU.

And I'd also like to take the ZSS RU spot. :)

Darxmarx

The Learning Star Warrior
I guess I'll join in on this...
Brawl name - Darx
My friend code is 1595-1379-9007.
I'll claim the RU spots for Lucas and Kirby.
When possible, I'd like to challenge PinClock in either one of these slots. Of course, that may be a while...

Thor

If Pin's Wii is fixed within the week, you face each other. If his Wii doesn't get fixed by the end of next Sunday, you get the spot.

Thor

NEWB and Gold_TSG, when do you want to do this Falco stuff?

And other people too, but NEWB and Gold_TSG have been in here recently which is why I ask them.

Bashdemears

Jiggs2stronk
So since my challenge came first does that mean Glyph has to play the winner? Or is it a "Pick your battle." thing?