Turbo Mode + Minus 3.5

Lightning

Ikesexual
Prepare yourself!
Turbo mode has (un)officially made its way into Minus 3.5! All you need is 3.5 and this patch.
Go forth, and unleash the power of Minus in insane speed!​

Patch:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/ra4i4x3qtdxc5o5/3.5_ _Turbo_Mode.rar

Known bugs:
1. (This has only happened to me a few times. Hard to do it when you're trying.) If you are trying to grab the ledge with Marth's upB and you hit someone who is standing on the edge of the stage, you will fly upwards. Like, really, really high..
This also happens to Meta Knight(upsmash) and Mario+Luigi (UpB), and possibly others.
This may also affect Roy.
2. Gandouken bug. (Please see post #15 for the bug and post #16 if you would like to fix it.)

Tell me any bugs!!

Credit:
Creater and Coders: Project M team​

The Concept

Philosopher & Assassin
I was actually going to ask for this to be moved. Thanks.
Flying upwards happens to alot of characters during turbo mode. But this happened before the new release, so we'll see.

SonicBrawler

Minus Backroom
Before I had posted the code for Turbo mode, i was testing it out in Minus. I loved it. glad someone posted it in a gct.

justadood

Just a dood with ideas
i put this in myself a while back, and it was fun, but not very worth the trouble of coding it in or even going to special brawl for it since almost every character already has an OHC system :p

Smilindeth

From what I could tell, any attack that had upward momentum instantly lifting the attacker of the ground, if they hit say a shield, the momentum would repeat a considerable amount until they are a mile up slowly waiting to come down while the offstage camera and acts a bit buggy not accurately representing horizontal position.
Can make it happen: MK up-smash, Marth up-b, Plumber Brothers' up-b, and maybe more.

SonicBrawler

Minus Backroom
SmashKing64 didnt do anything to help. he doesnt need to be credited.

also Mk's B and Tink's Up-b are funny to use in turbo.

The Concept

Philosopher & Assassin
Tink AirUpB to DAir combo. Use the UpB to push them off stage.

Turbo mode is fun.

Bent 00

Longtime Limit Breaker
Bug: Missing GFX from Gandouken with Turbo Mode patch applied

What Gandouken is supposed to look like:
qVHfvi8.jpg

What it looks like when Gandouken makes first contact with its target:
l9rVEPH.jpg

What Gandouken looks like when you have the Turbo Mode patch applied:
RVKRigA.jpg

What it looks like when bugged Gandouken makes first contact with its target
rVUzMwx.jpg

See the problem?

Sorry it took so long to get these pictures up. Computer problems. :/

Lightning

Ikesexual
Bug: Missing GFX from Gandouken with Turbo Mode patch applied.
Please replace the common3 in the folder system with the original Minus 3.5. This will revert it back to normal (I don't know why though..).
And just so you are aware, the Curry item will show instead of the Turbo Mode item if you do choose replace it.
For anyone else reading this, it is optional if you would like to replace the common3 with the original one from Minus.

The Concept

Philosopher & Assassin
...I do not understand the hype over this stock control stuff. It's running rampant on the forums.

The Concept

Philosopher & Assassin
Crew battles...which are what exactly?

Neville

GG M8s
Minus Backroom
Here's a link to the article on the Ssb wiki: http://www.ssbwiki.com/Crew_battle

One of the options on stock control which replaces auto is the crew battle mode. If you have anymore questions I'll gladly answer them as I am a tournament organizer.

Last edited by a moderator: