Character Information Update

Turk Injaydii

Brawl Zeus Bandwagon-Rider
Hey folks. This is for whoever runs the website. I was wondering when you guys will be updating the Character Descriptions accessible from the home page. Or if you all have wiki with update descriptions.

Many of the characters have unique inputs, secret taunts, special traits, etc. However, there is currently nothing that is easily accessible for new players to read and learn about the depth of each character. Having updated descriptions that educated players about the Minus characters would educate players and make the game much more inviting to those that are just getting started.

Farkus

Retired
I am not the person who runs this website, but I assume that we will wait until the final update coming up because then we would have to change it all in a couple months. I am planning on writing a few guides as well, but they won't be done until the last patch is in. Were you looking for a specific move or character?

Turk Injaydii

Brawl Zeus Bandwagon-Rider
Guess that makes since now. But 4.0b has been out for months. I thought my download was flawed for a while because I couldn't get Ike into NSM...

I am trying to get the game more exposure in my local area, and many seem interested. I'll ask who everyone is considering as a main and get back to you.